AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
@punker barbie - you seem to be the person that can assist here so if you have time I would appreciate your help.

I was banned while enjoying a private session with a model (just after dropping a serious amount of tokens too), I honestly have zero idea why. I’ve been a member of the site for a long time and dropped a lot of tokens etc etc and never run into a problem.

The main issue is when I wrote to CB they replied saying, ‘Thank you for your email. Your email address is not associated with the account that you are writing in about. For your account security, please send us this request from your Chaturbate email address on file.’ - I can’t understand that because I get all of the token receipts etc etc to the e-mail I wrote to them from. So i seem to be stuck at this stage with no further sign of improvement.

my username on CB is exactly the same as the one I have here - thundertrunk1.

if there’s anything you can do let me know. I would be thankful for any support or advice you can give me.

Status
Not open for further replies.