AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2023
@punker barbie please help if you can! I've been a user on chaturbate for over 5 years and my account was abruptly banned yesterday. Never had been previously banned. The only thing I could think as to why they banned my account, I don't think I had ever verified my age on my account. I don't broadcast, only a user that watches others broadcasts. Emailed chaturbate support yesterday but they never seem to respond in a timely or helpful manner, if at all.
My cb username: spoonaboy

Thanks!!!!

@punker barbie please help if you can! I've been a user on chaturbate for over 5 years and my account was abruptly banned yesterday. Never had been previously banned. The only thing I could think as to why they banned my account, I don't think I had ever verified my age on my account. I don't broadcast, only a user that watches others broadcasts. Emailed chaturbate support yesterday but they never seem to respond in a timely or helpful manner, if at all.
My cb username: spoonaboy

Thanks!!!!
being the weekend, you may have to wait 3-5 days to get a reply on anything, since they dont usually work weekends

Upvote 0
Thanks for your reply @Rytar and in a surprising development I actually heard from cb support today, and got the issue all cleared up and account reinstated. Was trying to figure out a way to delete the post since it's resolved

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Hi,@punker barbie i am goledenlypussy my account was banned coz i verification ,which i always do but it keeps on saying see the reason below,i contact support and they answer that your account now is age verification..please kindly assist me..i only work on chaturbate ,please let me have my account back and i will try my best level ..Thank you

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.