AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 9, 2022
Hi Good Day, this is pinayslut69 my account got banned march 29 2022 its been a year and the ticket number is 19336514 the reason why my account got banned because of the irresponsible models that keep sending me tokens which i did not know about can anyone help me out how to get back to work i have family to feed and siblings to send to school

Have you contacted support? Im not familiar with chaturbate, but you could try another site called streamate, it's super great for earning! I can vouch for them, but i personally love gold more than token based sites because it's more practical and customers spend more. Have some faith! I really hope you get through this with ease and find a solution. :h:

Upvote 0
Yes been contacting them almost a year now and still no response from them i already lost my faith and everything this is only my last hope, hopefully ACF could help me out

Upvote 0
Yes been contacting them almost a year now and still no response from them i already lost my faith and everything this is only my last hope, hopefully ACF could help me out
yeah, go for another cam site. it will be worth it.

Reactions: Rytar
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.