AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account blocked, help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 8, 2021
Hello everyone, I will be very brief.

My chaturbate account was blocked for no reason, I had stopped live for some time due to lack of time, but recently I received a high price of 700 and 4000 tokens asking me to come back, (I saw by email) as the value eh very high I decided to come back little by little, I converted the value to cash, and this week I would go back, but my account was blocked as shown in the images.

USER: rodrigo_brazilian
the tickets I open or the emails are not answered
CASE ID: [Chaturbate] 17827493 | [Chaturbate] 17827195 | [Chaturbate] 17819542 | [Chaturbate] 17819491

I DID UNTIL THAT SPEND LIMIT. BUT SO FAR NO ANSWER

I really like being a model, but the question is: will I get this money? because I need it in the middle of the pandemic in Brazil, the situation is complicated, and I want to go back to doing cam

sorry my english. it's not well

@punker barbie save me please!

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    878.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    241.1 KB · Views: 14