AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 21, 2021
(Sorry for the long post, I want to make sure I put all the context in here. I also apologise for my English, it's not my first language. And sorry my first post on here is a moan, I hate being negative!)

Hi,

I registered on stripchat in August and broadcasted for a few days. Then a friend of mine joined me on my stream and my stream was blocked. I understand that I broke the rules - I misread the rules as English is not my first language and I used to be a member of a studio in which we appeared on each other's streams most nights. I served my seven day suspension and then, on 4th September, uploaded documents for the other model that appeared with me. I also tried uploading new documents for me but they were rejected as I was already registered. Everything seemed cool, I started broadcasting again for a while.

Then, thinking everything was okay my friend and I decided to do a joint broadcast again as the account was blocked for the same reason. I was told that only one model was registered on the account, so obviously me uploading documents on the 4th was either me being delusional or an operational error. I've reuploaded documents today for both of us and told the account is going to be blocked for another 7 days. Which is frustrating to say the least.

I've asked for evidence that an unregistered model was seen on the broadcast several times (a simple screen grab that shows the unregistered model would be a start) and have received no reply. There is no consistency in the messaging I'm getting from stripchat even though they all look like generic cut and pastes or bot generated messages. I've also been told contradictory things - i.e. that if you're blocked for this offense twice you're banned forever except that I've only (thankfully) been suspended again for seven days.

I'm getting really frustrated at the shear lack of transparency or interest from the support staff. Does anyone know any way I get a direct exchange with someone at stripchat that has the diligence to read, comment on or answer my questions rather than just cut and pasting pat answers into the help system?

XxxxX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.