AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 24, 2022
I have an account with Stripchat with username kariebrawn. Today I have seen that my account is banned. I have received an email from Stripchat and the reason for suspension Confirmed Pre-rec. I did not do a pre recording. In my shows I'm mainly naked and I stream from the livingroom in my home. Please, help me @xChloe @AmberCutie to recover my account, or at least to receive my current payment tomorrow on Tuesday. Thank you very much.

I have an account with Stripchat with username kariebrawn. Today I have seen that my account is banned. I have received an email from Stripchat and the reason for suspension Confirmed Pre-rec. I did not do a pre recording. In my shows I'm mainly naked and I stream from the livingroom in my home. Please, help me @xChloe @AmberCutie to recover my account, or at least to receive my current payment tomorrow on Tuesday. Thank you very much.
I do not work for Stripchat but I am sure @xChloe or @Charlie_SC may help you.

Upvote 0
Hello @kariebrawn
I can see you have already contacted our Support team who are reviewing your query and will respond to you directly with further details once the case is assessed.
Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
Hey @kariebrawn
The team has sent you an email.
All should be sorted now but please contact me if you are still having trouble ;)

Upvote 0
First @Charlie_SC thank you for the support. My account was reinstated and I can use it until today when my account got suspended.
Reason:
Approved person broadcasting with unregistered person

I was alone yesterday and today all night. I broadcast for an hour and for the other time I was on Spy mode
I really don't understand . Please give me more information.
Thank you very much.

Upvote 0
Hello.

Now I have seen that my account was suspended. I was at Spy Mode and just masturbating.
Reason: Confirmed Pre-rec

I don't prerecording nothing and according to the situation, I was on Private or Spy mode and nobody at public can't see me.

@Charlie_SC Can you please, give more advice about the situation and, please help me to recover the account.
I have also writhed to the Stripchat Support.

Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello @kariebrawn

I can see you contacted our Support team a few hours ago.

Our Support department is doing their best to assist everyone as quickly as possible.
Once they review your query and account, they will respond to you directly.

We thank you in advance for your patience.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.