AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account blocked :'(

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 30, 2021
Hi dear support, thank you for taking the time to read this message.
My account, AmelieBlossom, has been blocked due to violation of the rule related to communication about other platforms.
A member asked me if I offer skype shows and my answer was in token without realizing that I am not on MFC and I am not allowed to offer shows on another platform even if the payment was made in tks. The show did not take place, so the discussion was only in the wind.
I regret the fact that I was not careful and violated the rules of the site.
If you allow me to ask for a new chance to work on your platform with the promise that a similar mistake will not be repeated on my account.
It's a pleasure to work on this platform where I met wonderful members and I don't want to lose them because of my mistake.
Thank you in advance and I hope to have the chance to continue being a model on stripchat.

Hello @ForeverShy
I can see you have already contacted our Support team and they have replied to your query.
Please refer to the opened ticket and continue communication with the relevant team should you require further clarification or have more questions.
Thank you.

Upvote 0
They replied that
Hello @ForeverShy
I can see you have already contacted our Support team and they have replied to your query.
Please refer to the opened ticket and continue communication with the relevant team should you require further clarification or have more questions.
Thank you.
They replied that they banned me permanently, and please allow me to say that it doesn't seem right to me because I only answered a question, I didn't bring up Skype in the discussion and no show happened outside the website.

Upvote 0
The Support team is reviewing the questions you sent back and they will respond to you shortly.
Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.