AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Closed and Unable to Log Into New One!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2021
Your Fantasies
Twitter Username
@LilBrownDomme
OMG I was right in the middle of a session and a notification appeared stating my account had been closed!

I requested for Streamate to FIRST transfer my information to my new account, then delete it. I already had a secondary account opened, but now I cannot log into that one either! It's saying that the email cannot be found!

I NEED to have this rectified. It's taken Streamate days to respond to my previous emails, and now I'm afraid I won't get a response for god knows how much longer. This is my livelihood and I was just taken out of a session with a high paying client because of this account closure issue! :(((

Can someone please tag a representative with Streamate, if possible? Thanks so much!

Reactions: DoD404
Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
Thank you for explaining, I added UK/EU/Romania to your Industry Rep titles. Is EU correct for Catalina, or should I change it to something more specific?
Hey Amber, yes EU it's fine. :)
My actual job position is Team Leader.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.