AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Disable

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2021
Hi I just got account disable from stripchat.com I am a model of StripChat chat my registered email on StripChat santiagoramirez5525@gmail.com & username Adictivoshotboys . they say that the show violated some rules , I don't know exactly what we violated, please we will never do it again even though still don't know what rule is it . Please can you resolve this issue to re-activate my account. We are desperate and I appreciated anything you can do for us.

Thanks
Santiago

I don't know exactly what we violated, please we will never do it again even though still don't know what rule is it . Please can you resolve this issue to re-activate my account. We are desperate and I appreciated anything you can do for us.

Hello!

Please ask for the details directly in the support chat (Contact & Support link in the "footer" of the site > LiveChat icon in the lower right corner of the page); my colleagues will assist you.

(And let me know as soon as you contact the support chat, okay?)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.