AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Documents Verification Help !!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
@Charlie_SC Greetings yesterday i posted a message here for x chloe regarding the same issue but since i see their is no Response i Decided to write again i tried few months Ago around july registering my Account but every time i reached the part to Try and Attach my documents They got rejected many times with emails Saying documents not clear even when the Documents were clear So because of the Frustrations :angelic:i decided to stop ,,So After many months last night i decided to try again but i could only log in my Account but i could not Attach my Documents as the Button was not their so i sent and Attached my documents straight via Support but i am not sure if Support received anything as still no Response it has become so Difficult to Register so i Decided finally come here and leave a message Hopefully i will get a response and Help ..My Account name is ( Chocoslim...) .Hope to hear from u soon..

Thanks in Advance..

Last edited:
@Charlie_SC just to let u know i received an email from support regarding the same issue of Account verification they say Support does not review Documents sent via Email so since i already explained to u the Attach button in my Account could not Allow me to Attach any Documents and is not working i Did not have any other option rather contact support but its clear the support does not see that so if u was in my shoes what would u do ??As u have no place to Attach your Documents:( am still Waiting for a response from u. Just to let u know this is the only Account i had Registered in july Its so Frustrating.As i said posting here was my only Option to get Help...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Charlie_SC Am still waiting for a response i have seen many people here posting about such situations and u Respond ,,Hopefully u will be kind enough to respond as i said this is the only place i could ask for Help........

Thanks...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@BlackCoffee

We kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads regarding the same topics.
I have responded to your other thread and your PMs, whilst I can see our Support team is also assisting you via the opened Support tickets.

We are doing our best to answer all queries promptly and thank you for your patience in advance.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@BlackCoffee

We kindly ask that you do not open multiple threads regarding the same topics.
I have responded to your other thread and your PMs, whilst I can see our Support team is also assisting you via the opened Support tickets.

We are doing our best to answer all queries promptly and thank you for your patience in advance.
Yes Thank u No worries !!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.