AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account for performer ebony_bj suspended for 14 days once again

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2021
Hello @punker barbie < my account has been suspended for the same issue violating CBs terms by spamming private messages to other rooms.
For starters possibly if CB support could share some evidence of these spam messages because ever since my 7 day suspension I have been very cautious to avoid what exactly got me suspended in the first place.
this is what CB wrote
you have been suspended from the Chaturbate platform for repeatedly spamming messages in other rooms after being warned that this is in violation of the Chaturbate Terms.

Due to these continued violations, you have been suspended from the Chaturbate platform for 14 days.

In order to have your account ebony_bj re-activated at the end of the suspension, you will need to respond to this email confirming that you understand that should this violation continue, you may be further suspended or even terminated from the Chaturbate platform.
Thank you,

The Chaturbate Team
I just had a great last two week period today I wake up to this is it possible for CB to share the chats that are spamming other rooms so as to avoid this in future.
Lastly my kind request 14 days is a very harsh punishment considering this is how i actually pay my bills

is it possible for CB to share the chats that are spamming other rooms so as to avoid this in future.
So , you want CB to tell you exactly what words are considered as spam messages so you stop using using those. I do not think CB will do that

How about you stop posting in other rooms and trying to poach users from other models and/or stop PMing other users (usually tippers and dark purples) in models rooms while you are streaming. Especially users who you have had no previous contact with in your OWN room

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie < my account has been suspended for the same issue violating CBs terms by spamming private messages to other rooms.
For starters possibly if CB support could share some evidence of these spam messages because ever since my 7 day suspension I have been very cautious to avoid what exactly got me suspended in the first place.
this is what CB wrote
you have been suspended from the Chaturbate platform for repeatedly spamming messages in other rooms after being warned that this is in violation of the Chaturbate Terms.

Due to these continued violations, you have been suspended from the Chaturbate platform for 14 days.

In order to have your account ebony_bj re-activated at the end of the suspension, you will need to respond to this email confirming that you understand that should this violation continue, you may be further suspended or even terminated from the Chaturbate platform.
Thank you,

The Chaturbate Team
I just had a great last two week period today I wake up to this is it possible for CB to share the chats that are spamming other rooms so as to avoid this in future.
Lastly my kind request 14 days is a very harsh punishment considering this is how i actually pay my bills
I think i was also stuck in similar issue

Upvote 0
How about you stop posting in other rooms and trying to poach users from other models and/or stop PMing other users (usually tippers and dark purples) in models rooms while you are streaming. Especially users who you have had no previous contact with in your OWN room
And this right here is why I don't allow registered broadcasters to chat in my room. That's pure evil. Mind your own room and stay out of people's PM/DM.

THIS and THIS! The op is lucky it was only a 14-day suspension, because that’s fucked up to treat fellow models that way.

Upvote 0
And this right here is why I don't allow registered broadcasters to chat in my room. That's pure evil. Mind your own room and stay out of people's PM/DM.
Since cb seems to ban for this I'm honestly tempted to change my settings so I can report them and just hope they all get kicked off the site. CB was a much better site and nicer site to work on imo when this wasnt as common.

Unless it was just a bug when this happened a while ago, as far as I know if they pay the subscription to cb for pm's they can can still send pm's even when broadcasters are not allowed to talk. I havnt had any one mention it for a while so not 100% sure if it was just a bug when I was told it was happening or if it's that way by design.

Upvote 0
Since cb seems to ban for this I'm honestly tempted to change my settings so I can report them and just hope they all get kicked off the site. CB was a much better site and nicer site to work on imo when this wasnt as common.

Unless it was just a bug when this happened a while ago, as far as I know if they pay the subscription to cb for pm's they can can still send pm's even when broadcasters are not allowed to talk. I havnt had any one mention it for a while so not 100% sure if it was just a bug when I was told it was happening or if it's that way by design.
Yes, that is true and it's not a glitch. However, if you're stupid enough to buy a supporter account while you're low enough on the totem pole to beg in other people's rooms, karma is coming full speed ahead. 😁

Upvote 0
Yes, that is true and it's not a glitch. However, if you're stupid enough to buy a supporter account while you're low enough on the totem pole to beg in other people's rooms, karma is coming full speed ahead. 😁
I assume it makes them more than the supporter account costs or it would have died off a while ago. IMO sites shouldn't sell the ability for members to pm to start with but allowing people to pay to bypass restrictions we set on who can chat is a whole other level of things that shouldn't happen. I assume the same is true if you manually silence someone that they will be able to continue just by moving it to pm instead of main chat

Upvote 0
I assume it makes them more than the supporter account costs or it would have died off a while ago. IMO sites shouldn't sell the ability for members to pm to start with but allowing people to pay to bypass restrictions we set on who can chat is a whole other level of things that shouldn't happen. I assume the same is true if you manually silence someone that they will be able to continue just by moving it to pm instead of main chat
No. That's not true. Silenced is silenced.

• Helpful!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
I always feel kind of bad reporting models for messaging me when I am in another model's room, but reading how much y'all hate it I won't feel quite so bad from now on. It is nice to see that CB actually takes action on these reports.

CB doesn't care if it is how you pay your bills. You are lucky it is not a permanent ban since you are a repeat offender. DON'T MESSAGE MEMBERS WHEN IN ANOTHER MODEL'S ROOM.

Upvote 0
I block anyone that PMs me out of the blue, some days it happens A LOT.. I would not have imagined it could EVER be a profitable business to spam random people that are in other rooms honestly.. a lot of the time the messages just say your username or something like "Hey *username*"..

Upvote 0
I always feel kind of bad reporting models for messaging me when I am in another model's room, but reading how much y'all hate it I won't feel quite so bad from now on. It is nice to see that CB actually takes action on these reports.

CB doesn't care if it is how you pay your bills. You are lucky it is not a permanent ban since you are a repeat offender. DON'T MESSAGE MEMBERS WHEN IN ANOTHER MODEL'S ROOM.
Report them every time. Send screen shots if you want. It's downright dirty play and makes members leave if they think we aren't doing anything about it.

Upvote 0
I block anyone that PMs me out of the blue, some days it happens A LOT.. I would not have imagined it could EVER be a profitable business to spam random people that are in other rooms honestly.. a lot of the time the messages just say your username or something like "Hey *username*"..
if they spam 1000 people and only 1% of them spend $10 then its still $100 they wouldn't otherwise of had, it only takes a small amount of people to actually spend anything to make spam worth while.

Reactions: ElGato and Wuggie
Upvote 0
if they spam 1000 people and only 1% of them spend $10 then its still $100 they wouldn't otherwise of had, it only takes a small amount of people to actually spend anything to make spam worth while.
Not if you get consecutive bans for 7 then 14 days. That's 21 days of zero income and the third strike is a permaban. For the "get rich quick" baby models, it works in the interim but it's a quick solution to a permanent platform denial.

Upvote 0
Oh JFC just read her bio.

"At the age of 16..."

One of the last lines is "I believe in karma."

Well, I guess it's a good thing camming is only temporary to her. 😂

• Funny!
Reactions: KingMarti
Upvote 0
Not if you get consecutive bans for 7 then 14 days. That's 21 days of zero income and the third strike is a permaban. For the "get rich quick" baby models, it works in the interim but it's a quick solution to a permanent platform denial.
from what I have seen in my room it's mainly studios that do it, in the case of indie models I agree not worth it (although tbh I didnt know cb even banned people for it since it happens so often). but for studios, one model gets banned they just replace them with another, it's kind of a shitty practice so I am assuming the studios that do it are kind of shitty studios, sucks for those models because they lose the account and most of the time they arnt even the one sending the message it's a studio admin.

Upvote 0
from what I have seen in my room it's mainly studios that do it, in the case of indie models I agree not worth it (although tbh I didnt know cb even banned people for it since it happens so often). but for studios, one model gets banned they just replace them with another, it's kind of a shitty practice so I am assuming the studios that do it are kind of shitty studios, sucks for those models because they lose the account and most of the time they arnt even the one sending the message it's a studio admin.
Have you ever wondered what the "broadcaster is advertising" option was for in the report room drop down?

It's to report models who are advertising their room in another room without express permission from the broadcasting host.

When I see it out in the wild when scanning rooms, I report the message as spam and then report their room as advertising.

Upvote 0
Have you ever wondered what the "broadcaster is advertising" option was for in the report room drop down?

It's to report models who are advertising their room in another room without express permission from the broadcasting host.

When I see it out in the wild when scanning rooms, I report the message as spam and then report their room as advertising.
I assumed it was to report models for advertising off site offers on stream which is also no allowed 😂

Upvote 0
That's what the offline payment option is for. 😉
I mean off site offers like affiliate programs or promoting products, both of which support said can be in the bio but no actively advertised on stream whether through verbal referral or an overlay, so offline payment wouldn't really apply for those but advertising would.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
I mean off site offers like affiliate programs or promoting products, both of which support said can be in the bio but no actively advertised on stream whether through verbal referral or an overlay, so offline payment wouldn't really apply for those but advertising would.
I would still report it as seeking offline payment because that really is the heart of the transaction but there are several models who constantly ask for PayPal and manage to evade bans so that's yet another will they, won't they scenario. 🙃

Upvote 0
I would still report it as seeking offline payment because that really is the heart of the transaction but there are several models who constantly ask for PayPal and manage to evade bans so that's yet another will they, won't they scenario. 🙃
Offline payment I would say is more prompting the customer to send you funds off site rather than having them make a purchase of a product or service and then that site paying you a commission, realistically I dont think it matters if you report and it gets looked into and the reasons wrong I'm sure they wouldn't be like "well they put advertising and not offering a paypal tip menu so we'll let it slide" Sure would be nice if punker was a little more social here to join in with this. And 100% agree just because somethings reported dosnt mean it's going to get looked at 😂

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
No. That's not true. Silenced is silenced.
Unfortunately they changed that a couple of months ago. At least that was when I noticed it. Even if silenced PMs/DMs still work.

Having your settings set to not allow chat by other broadcasters does nothing to stop the spam PMs and DMs. The only reason that I found this out is due me being age verified and checking something in a password protected room with no one there. The next time I tried chatting in a room I was given that "warning" about not being allowed to chat, however PMs and DMs still worked. I was able to PM the mod in that room and let him know about me not being able to chat even though I was a regular in the room. I found out that he also had that same problem when his mod status expired

Surprise, just another "new feature" from CB that they have not announced to anyone

Upvote 0
Unfortunately they changed that a couple of months ago. At least that was when I noticed it. Even if silenced PMs/DMs still work.

Having your settings set to not allow chat by other broadcasters does nothing to stop the spam PMs and DMs. The only reason that I found this out is due me being age verified and checking something in a password protected room with no one there. The next time I tried chatting in a room I was given that "warning" about not being allowed to chat, however PMs and DMs still worked. I was able to PM the mod in that room and let him know about me not being able to chat even though I was a regular in the room. I found out that he also had that same problem when his mod status expired
I'm talking about actually silencing a person using the drop down. It removes public chat, PM, AND silences their tip notes, even if they have a supporter account.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.