AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account got hacked 69fu69

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2022
Hi,

My account was hacked a few years ago by a user and my cc was linked on my account.
In a whole period the person charged a lot of money (everyday 300$+) while i was in hospital.

After noticed a lot of my spare account was away, @punker barbie can you ask support to take a look to the following ticket and the documents in the e-mail.
Account name: 69fu69

Thank you for your time.

Hi,

My account was hacked a few years ago by a user and my cc was linked on my account.
In a whole period the person charged a lot of money (everyday 300$+) while i was in hospital.

After noticed a lot of my spare account was away, @punker barbie can you ask support to take a look to the following ticket and the documents in the e-mail.
Account name: 69fu69

Thank you for your time.
Please provide us with your ticket number or contact support@chaturbate.com for further assistance

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie
Thank you for reaching me out so quickly.
I've made the following ticket number: 19612124

Hope it get sorted out since i see there is on daily base 300$ charged on my creditcard (Total of 10.000$+)

Thank you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.