AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Hacked and then Banned!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 18, 2021
Hi @AmberCutie ,
I had not been on Chaturbate for more than a couple of months. When I did try to log into it today, it showed that the password entered was incorrect. It is to be noted that I had never changed my password before. Moreover, when I did recover my account and changed the password to something else, I clicked login and I saw "Account Banned" displayed on my screen. It was almost as though someone took my account, changed the password so I couldn't access it immediately and then did something in it to get my account banned. I have no idea who did that or, how that happened but this is all I know. Kindly reopen my account. My username is amitkhanna461. I am really worried. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With warm regards,

Amit.

Hi @AmberCutie ,
I had not been on Chaturbate for more than a couple of months. When I did try to log into it today, it showed that the password entered was incorrect. It is to be noted that I had never changed my password before. Moreover, when I did recover my account and changed the password to something else, I clicked login and I saw "Account Banned" displayed on my screen. It was almost as though someone took my account, changed the password so I couldn't access it immediately and then did something in it to get my account banned. I have no idea who did that or, how that happened but this is all I know. Kindly reopen my account. My username is amitkhanna461. I am really worried. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With warm regards,

Amit.
Support has advised that they have not received any email inquiries about this account. Please contact them at support@chaturbate.com if you need assistance.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.