AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account hacked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2020
Hello. My account has been hacked, changed the verifiction info,the payment and i request support but seems no one is replying to me. I even try to reset my password. Please help me @punker barbie

my account name is lovelynicolle18
Support has advised that they're assisting with your inquiry. Please be aware that sending multiple emails can delay a response. We appreciate your patience while Support reviews this and any future requests.

Reactions: lovellynicole18
Upvote 0
Support has advised that they're assisting with your inquiry. Please be aware that sending multiple emails can delay a response. We appreciate your patience while Support reviews this and any future requests.
But at least can be fixed these days? They changed the payment form in bitcoin and they wiill take the money. I sended the proof they needed and asked but they send me an email with only that my request has been update.but im very sorry i ask too but Im really desperate.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.