AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account has been suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2022
Hi,
I have received a mail stating my account has been suspended forever for violating show rules(standards)
I have been streaming for the past 1 year and have not been warned or done anything outside the stripchat guidance norms; please help me in understanding what went wrong.
Today morning I also received an email subject (Document moderation status) ; Asking me to correct Input Information, but before i could fix it my account was suspended

Please Help
@Charlie_SC , @xChloe

Hi,
I have received a mail stating my account has been suspended forever for violating show rules(standards)
I have been streaming for the past 1 year and have not been warned or done anything outside the stripchat guidance norms; please help me in understanding what went wrong.
Today morning I also received an email subject (Document moderation status) ; Asking me to correct Input Information, but before i could fix it my account was suspended

Hey. I would be happy to assist/investigate further.
Please email me directly (charlie@stripchat.com) from the SC accounts’ registered email address (and don't forget to mention the SC username and reference this forum in the email).
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
I am also having a problem that my payments are suspended because my payee name does not include my middle name and I was told they are working in it its a glitch well I need to get my money. I have not been camming in the site.
Its coraholiday2020 please help!

Upvote 0
I am also having a problem that my payments are suspended because my payee name does not include my middle name and I was told they are working in it its a glitch well I need to get my money. I have not been camming in the site.

Hey @CoraHoliday
Please contact me directly as per the message details above so I can help you too ;)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.