AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Inquiry Please Help Me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2022
Hello Good Day @punker barbie ,

A while ago I was streaming before but suddenly my account Age Verification Has Been Removed even I was the one who appeard on cam with the Initials M,G,M,M I was the one wearing Blue contact lenses with a pigtails hair style and wearing some makeup, After an hour I take a rest because I can't go broadcast due to the Age Verification Has Been Removed but when I wokeup today I was so shocked like my account got banned, How It would be banned like I haven't violate any of your rules tho. Please help me to fix my account, I badly needed this job I only have this job and I can't live without this job, Chaturbate helps me alot It changed my life even tho I'm new, Please I'm hoping your kind consideration, Thank you and Godbless.

Username: Xxlovingsofiaxx

I don't know why punker barbie would say that support has answered when they haven't, that's bad.

But I do think you should sign up to new sites just in case you don't get a response and are left with bills to pay at the end of the month.

CB has been known to ban people for looking young, which your original post suggests with the pigtails. I know it might not be what you want to hear, but better to earn money somewhere else instead of driving yourself crazy by waiting for a response.

and please do not post your initials. This is a public forum. A ticket number is enough.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.