AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account inquiry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 26, 2022
Hello everyone! A friend of mine told me about this site because he got his account back. I hope mine will solve too. He said i will tag you because you will be able to help me @punker barbie

By the way my username in chaturbate is "madame_ali" i am ban maybe its almost 4 months now before i got ban i change my email after that i cant access my account after so i requested to change my email again and support ask me to upload my id and also a photo that i am holding my id after i send it to support they just banned my account i will attached the photo here the response that i got after that there is no other response up to now. I already email the support but still i got the this response always,

Your ability to access your account(s) will not be restored, as your ban from the Chaturbate platform is permanent. Please note that should you access any accounts in violation of this permanent ban, such accounts will be subject to termination without warning and any amounts associated with such accounts will be deemed forfeit.
Please note that due to the nature of your account status, we will be very likely not to respond to emails regarding your permanent ban.

Thank you,
The Chaturbate Team

Attachments

• IMG_20220927_054807.jpg
    IMG_20220927_054807.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 15
Good day ahead again @punker barbie.

For about 4 months of waiting i didnt get any raal response from support, i only got automated and i am sure i my identification was real and didnt do something to break the terms of the platform. Thats why i am very confident but i dony get any single explanation or response from them. I know you can help me about this matter same with my friend please. Thank you so much in advance.

Upvote 0
Hi @punker barbie i can see that models on chaturbate have a same case with me. They ban without reason or giving false identification which is not true. How can they do that? Saying i sudmitted false id even if its not true its been 5 months now still can access my account. Please please help me

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.