AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account is banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 17, 2021
Chaturbate Username
baby_iceee
Hello,
My account baby_iceee is banned during i stream. I stream only 1,5 hours. I just chill, smiling, talk a little with members. i went in private show and my account was banned fast. I even didn’t understand what happened. I’m working 7 months on my account and never had any reports, problems. I know the rules of chaturbate so it’s surprise and stress in one time for me. I also didn’t get my money from account (4270tk).

Please, @punker barbie help me with it
I send message to the CB support and afraid that they won’t answer me

Hello,
My account baby_iceee is banned during i stream. I stream only 1,5 hours. I just chill, smiling, talk a little with members. i went in private show and my account was banned fast. I even didn’t understand what happened. I’m working 7 months on my account and never had any reports, problems. I know the rules of chaturbate so it’s surprise and stress in one time for me. I also didn’t get my money from account (4270tk).

Please, @punker barbie help me with it
I send message to the CB support and afraid that they won’t answer me
has they responded to you yet? :( mine hasnt been responded in 4 days now

Upvote 0
They started to do that with almost all models from few months. My account is banned from 2 months and i asked them about number of phonefor to can contact and talk with they, but nobody respond. behavior not at all praised

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.