AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account issue

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2021
My account case number is17898573

I got banned because a neonazi was insulting me in my room, he reported me for hate speech and he was broadcasting showing nazi simbology, so why i have to pay for this situaron gueess what the neonazi still broadcasting his nickame rico1312 in his bio he declare his self as a hell Angel member which is a serious neonazi grouo in usa, he call me fucking latino, so i got reported by him and guess what i am banned for life fue to racist or hate speech, but i am never been racist or discriminatibg i love chaturbate since is my only possible income i should not been out of the community because of hate and retaliation non sense reportes, i been trying to explain that to support and first contact it was most likely to be resolver but days later my account got Ban for the same issue, i do really apologize of i commit any violation in case i did but certanly i did not commited now it has been 4 months and i keep getting same copy Page response from cb support @punker barbie i need from the botón of my heart pleaseeeee let me go back and get my account or documentos unban my situation is critical 4 months without a decent income, please under stand that lifes of human beings dependes of your platform and Ban people just because is very dramátic, please help me out i am very depressed and sick because in my country there is no opportunities need your help

My account case number is17898573

I got banned because a neonazi was insulting me in my room, he reported me for hate speech and he was broadcasting showing nazi simbology, so why i have to pay for this situaron gueess what the neonazi still broadcasting his nickame rico1312 in his bio he declare his self as a hell Angel member which is a serious neonazi grouo in usa, he call me fucking latino, so i got reported by him and guess what i am banned for life fue to racist or hate speech, but i am never been racist or discriminatibg i love chaturbate since is my only possible income i should not been out of the community because of hate and retaliation non sense reportes, i been trying to explain that to support and first contact it was most likely to be resolver but days later my account got Ban for the same issue, i do really apologize of i commit any violation in case i did but certanly i did not commited now it has been 4 months and i keep getting same copy Page response from cb support @punker barbie i need from the botón of my heart pleaseeeee let me go back and get my account or documentos unban my situation is critical 4 months without a decent income, please under stand that lifes of human beings dependes of your platform and Ban people just because is very dramátic, please help me out i am very depressed and sick because in my country there is no opportunities need your help
As Support has advised, you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
I think if i write here is because i expect to receive a more human treatment and Been listened but again you are giving me the same script response shirley account need to be manage by a eternal support not the same support that answer the emails @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.