AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Issues

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2023
Hello there,
My username is indulgence101 and I was recently permanent banned by the site for unknown reasons. I got a membership refund out of no where and when I logged in a few days later, it said the account was banned. I followed up with an email inquiring about it and after 5 days, I got an email stating that I was permanent banned. I dont know if it was because I spent more than usual and they thought it was fraud or what. Please help @punker barbie

@punker barbie

From chatting with other people, I think my account was banned on accident due to me forgetting to turn off my VPN for the site alongside the large purchase I made. I sent another ticket through the website also. I also got banned when I wasn't even logged in that day. If it is found out there is fraud/whatever, is it possible to create a new account on the site with a different payment process? I've tried other sites, but chaturbate seems the most user friendly with a more diverse set of models.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.