AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account permanent banned pls help me

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2022
Hi dear @punker barbie , u can help me ?
My account banned on chaturbate
support has not responded for 2 weeks, my name is crazygirlwet, please help me get my account back, I did not violate the rules of the site

Your account has been permanently banned as evidenced by their replies in your previous threads. You say they didn’t respond when in fact they have.
Yes, but I need to know why, because I did nothing, and I wasn’t even online they just banned for no reason and I lost my money, so evidently I need to know about that or no???

Upvote 0
I dont know the reasons of those bans but me- as camgirl - im very worried that something like that can happen to anyone of us. So i was just curious whats happening, i was reading also topics on reddit and u know what i noticed? One ex-model (ex- because was banned) wrote to support what happened and support wrote back that somebody tipped this model from hacked account and thtas why model account was permanently banned..... Similar things when somebody would tip model with fraudulent tokens etc. We dont have influence for who tipping us and this is very sad because if model would be tipped with suspicuious tokens , the model is banned too, even if she is innocent . Maybe those bans without responses was similar cases? Just thinking

Upvote 0
Support rarely takes action without some evidence of wrongdoing. So I am dubious of the "I did nothing wrong" claims I see here.
My experience with Support has been that they investigate shallow issues well. Deep issues are another matter, and they do it in a vacuum. I think the biggest problem I have seen is that they mostly listen to accusers, and there is a presumption of guilt. They tend to investigate, judge, suspend/ban, then notify. And once you're there, few appeals will prevail. I have complained to them about the "kangaroo court" nature of their process. There needs to be an escalation/appeal process (they have that in Stripchat). They also need to improve their response times, like A LOT! I get some initial human responses weeks later - for something like a rules clarification question. I'm waiting on one now. I've suggested that they should have paid, tiered levels of Premium support - with guaranteed SLAs - like they do in other major corporations. I'm pretty sure all my suggestions go straight to the circular file.
But to be fair, sometimes they do reverse. I was recently suspended for a response I gave to a troll who asked for my email address. I sent him his own username with @gmail.com on the end and told him to go for it. I was suspended - presumably for doxxing - but they did reverse it within hours after I emailed.
They are not great for explaining the rationale for all their actions, but you might start by asking for that rather than just proclaiming your "I did nothing wrong."

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.