AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account randomly banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2022
Hello @punker barbie , my account was randomly banned. I was chatting in PM with a male model and both of our accounts were banned after the conversation. It was someone I have regularly talked to and there was nothing in the conversation that was inappropriate. We were making a few benign jokes. I read the rules because I was (and still am puzzled) and the only possibility I can think of is that we were banned based on a misinterpretation. I listen to classic rock and I made a joke about him playing cheesy pop songs and said "you have the musical taste of a 14yo girl", to which he replied "15yo girl". Any human reading this interaction would not think that this conversation is in any way close to soliciting inappropriate role play from a 20 year old man, but maybe this was an automatic / AI ban that went wrong? Could somebody review the ban and the PM conversation that it resulted from, to see that it was complete bogus - or educate me on what I did wrong? bernsw1 is my username, I did contact support but have not heard back.

You get ban for anything under 18 , I once got pm from girl saying hello daddy and I did reply with hello my little girl straight ban in 10min for underage content...

Reactions: JessRyan
Upvote 0
I can appreciate their attempt to stop anything inappropriate - but this seems like for every 1 person who actually is having an inappropriate conversation, 100 people get banned accidentally for no reason, with no review and no actual human checking it. I have normal conversations with guys on chaturbate, does this mean I can no longer tell them that I played ice hockey in high school and college, because it contains the words "high school"?

Upvote 0
why would you even type that??!! wow No mention of ANYTHING that relates to young age. NOTHING No high school no teenage, no no no It just invites... well, you saw HIS response to your underage response. He jumped on that quick didn't he? Now you're both banned forever

Reactions: EmmaFox
Upvote 0
why would you even type that??!! wow No mention of ANYTHING that relates to young age. NOTHING No high school no teenage, no no no It just invites... well, you saw HIS response to your underage response. He jumped on that quick didn't he? Now you're both banned forever
I understand this now. But really - it was a normal, completely non-sexual conversation between 2 GUYS. I understand and respect what they are trying to do by automating this process. But in essence, this means that you can not have a normal conversation on Chaturbate. I don't want to chat with people about life and politics and make some jokes and have to worry about which words might get me banned. They did respond and unbanned me, by the way because they relized there was nothing inappropriate.

Upvote 0
I understand this now. But really - it was a normal, completely non-sexual conversation between 2 GUYS. I understand and respect what they are trying to do by automating this process. But in essence, this means that you can not have a normal conversation on Chaturbate. I don't want to chat with people about life and politics and make some jokes and have to worry about which words might get me banned. They did respond and unbanne
I understand this now. But really - it was a normal, completely non-sexual conversation between 2 GUYS. I understand and respect what they are trying to do by automating this process. But in essence, this means that you can not have a normal conversation on Chaturbate. I don't want to chat with people about life and politics and make some jokes and have to worry about which words might get me banned. They did respond and unbanned me, by the way because they relized there was nothing inappropriate.
It is not normal. You're not friends with these people. That should never be said.

Upvote 0
Pretty much adult webcam sites to make money doing adult things. Anything else should be kept for other chat sites not adult webcam sites. If you want friends and chat buddies, there are other places for that.
Take that as you will, not saying people can't be friends and have normal chatting etc, just as we all have seen, keep it to adult life chat 🤷

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.