AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account recover

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2021
Hi

I want to recover my account, actually I recovered it couple of times before, but now chaturbate support says they can't recover it.
Why it is possible before to recover but not now ?
I'll be grateful if anyone can help me to get my account back.
My account name is ryanstanle10

Hi

I want to recover my account, actually I recovered it couple of times before, but now chaturbate support says they can't recover it.
Why it is possible before to recover but not now ?
I'll be grateful if anyone can help me to get my account back.
My account name is ryanstanle10
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your emails.

Reactions: Commander2020
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that Support has responded to your emails.
Thank you 🙏
Yes, you are right they responded, but they didn't enabled my account.
As I said, before they activated my account without any problem , this time they are telling we have no information on file for you to verify your identity, I don't know why ?
Actually this account doesn't have any tokens or anything, the only thing is important for me is the persons I am following.
If anyone can transfer persons I am following to new account, I can create new one, but without them new account is useless.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.