AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account registration feedback

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 18, 2022
Hi @punker barbie ,
I had a studio account (aurora_blackdiamnod_) made on chaturbate which I want to recover. I got the studio approval but no news since then.
Now I try to open a new account (aurora_diamond) as an independent broadcaster and since last week I didn't receive any email from support.

I would appreciate a feedback from you side.

Thanks in advance,
Aurora

yes, they did send email to support and as i know they did ask as final step to confirm they request with a id photo. i dont know if they did because i cant reach them since they close the studio. because of this i did try to open a new account as an independent broadcaster, but the site did ban it after i did confirm my email. i did not even broadcast at all from it.

Upvote 0
yes, they did send email to support and as i know they did ask as final step to confirm they request with a id photo. i dont know if they did because i cant reach them since they close the studio. because of this i did try to open a new account as an independent broadcaster, but the site did ban it after i did confirm my email. i did not even broadcast at all from it.
aurora_diamond? that account doesn't look like it's banned.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.