AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suddenly banned during transmission. No terms were violated yet CB seems to have reason to believe they were.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2022
Good Morning @punker barbie, my support ticket number is (20113441) and my broadcaster name is (Josda_James).

My account was banned almost yesterday at approximately 2:30am during a broadcast due to CB stating they have reason to believe I violated the terms of service, however I did nothing wrong. I emailed support asking for more information but I’ve yet to receive any response. Please advise. Thank you.

@punker barbie the support reached out and fixed the ban issue, however they have left me unable to cash-out, send tips or purchase tokens. I sent support a follow-up request to see if this was an error but it’s been almost a full week now and I feel helpless.

Ticket number: 20144169
Please help.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.