AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suddenly banned during transmission

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2022
My account was suddenly banned in the middle of a stream. This problem was in June 29, I wrote to support and they answer me that my account has been disabled and will not restored. But they never said the reason why my account was banned and I am frustrated not knowing about the error or violation that I am accused of. As you @punker_barbie would you be kind to check with Support I will be extremely grateful and more if you can help to restore it. Request (20179529) account cutest_lol

Hello, good morning to you, admin of the Chaturbate platform, I would like to ask why the new account created with the username CumShowTsGirl was immediately banned, why is there a problem, I did not commit any violation, why was the account I created and the ID Card banned I just used this ID Card that I used for age verification. Why was it banned immediately? Please help me to verify the account that I created. The username is CumShowTsGirl. Please help me with my problem. Please be unfair. I still have a violation, why has my account been banned? I hope you can verify my account, thank you very much please verified my account username CumShowTsGirl thank you I am waiting for your response God bless

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221128-034812.jpg
    Screenshot_20221128-034812.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 1
Upvote 0
I have confirmed that the support team has
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.
I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry.

to your inquiry.Hello, good morning to you, admin of the Chaturbate platform, I would like to ask why the new account created with the username CumShowTsGirl was immediately banned, why is there a problem, I did not commit any violation, why was the account I created and the ID Card banned I just used this ID Card that I used for age verification. Why was it banned immediately? Please help me to verify the account that I created. The username is CumShowTsGirl. Please help me with my problem. Please be unfair. I still have a violation, why has my account been banned? I hope you can verify my account, thank you very much please verified my account username CumShowTsGirl thank you I am waiting for your response God bless

Attachments

226.8 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hello, good morning to you, admin of the Chaturbate platform, I would like to ask why the new account created with the username CumShowTsGirl was immediately banned, why is there a problem, I did not commit any violation, why was the account I created and the ID Card banned I just used this ID Card that I used for age verification. Why was it banned immediately? Please help me to verify the account that I created. The username is CumShowTsGirl. Please help me with my problem. Please be unfair. I still have a violation, why has my account been banned? I hope you can verify my account, thank you very much please verified my account username CumShowTsGirl thank you I am waiting for your response God bless

Attachments

226.8 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.