AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Suspended even after Age verification completed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2022
Hey. I am new here but I've been on chaturbate for a VERY long time... decade maybe... Anyways, yesterday in the middle of a broadcast my account got suspended and something popped up about doing my verification again. I completed that process and redid the photo with my drivers license thing, and now it says I am verified and ready to go. However, when I try to broadcast I still get a message that my account is suspended. I did put in a ticket with support, but I have not heard anything back yet.
My user name is: AlphaMasterJax
Ticket number: I actually don't have one, but I did get a confirmation email from Chaturbate support saying they received my support request.

Anyone know how to get this suspension cleared? Thank you!

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.
Thank you so much. They did just reply, but their reply was wrong.
The reply said that my account should be working again.... I checked like 5 times, logged in and out, etc, but it is still shows suspended just like before. So, definitely not working. I guess I'm just right back to square one with another day of lost work and lost pay. Ive been on chaturbate since 2013 and probably personally made $300,000 from the platform... so CB has made hundreds of thousands off of me alone. You would think they would be a bit quicker to respond to their top performers and get them back on the air.
I dunno, but this is super stressful and costing me and CB money every day it drags without getting fixed. Maybe it's the labor shortage or something.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.