AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT SUSPENDED FOREVER for wife in bath with me…apparently she has to be registered

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 1, 2023
I have the same issue tonight but have only had my account a few days. Normally I am solo but I decided to take a bath with my wife and we broadcasted. Mid broadcast it just cut off and said I was blocked for having an unregistered user. I wasn’t under the impression a spouse had to be registered as well. It says suspended forever and I haven’t even been able to get off the ground with this. I am a cam newbie I guess you could say. PLEASE HELP! Username Sexydadbod43xxx

Reactions: Shiza
This whole thread is pretty funny. Of course ignorance is no excuse for the ban. But nobody actually tried to be helpful to the poster without trying to shame/embarrass them. The solution is simple - register your wife.
If this forum is going to be helpful, then you should expect lots of ignorance. Ridiculing the posts and shaming the poster is not the purpose, is it? And it certainly doesn't need to be done repeatedly.
It is a bit like trying to teach someone how to use a circular saw after they have cut off all their fingers. The people who needs help with something like this won't seek it or help themselves by doing the bare minimum which is reading the TOS before it is too late.

Upvote 0
You're totally right, I apologize.

OP, if you're just trying to spice up your sex live and not earn a living as a cam model, broadcast your sexy bath time on omegle or chatroulette instead of a site models utilize to make their paychecks.
I appreciate the apology, although it was not necessary for me. I was not the one who was treated poorly in the forum (until after my post).

The rest of the haters who commented on my post only served to prove my point. A small but vocal minority, easily ignored. Yours is the only opinion I care about, and I thank you most graciously for speaking up and tamping down the volume/fervor of the attacks. 😘

Upvote 0
You're totally right, I apologize.

OP, if you're just trying to spice up your sex live and not earn a living as a cam model, broadcast your sexy bath time on omegle or chatroulette instead of a site models utilize to make their paychecks.
While we're on the topic of civility, is there no enforcement of the rules of conduct in this forum? I read the Terms and Rules... "You agree to not use the Service to submit ... any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, ..."

For the crime of suggesting civility, which you understood and openly acknowledged, I was called stupid, uppity, self righteous, entitled, and hypocritical. And the original poster was called reckless, hobby wanker, giant dismissive idiot, stupid, impatient, stupid again, and was accused of intentionally violating the ToS. [BTW, intent is very hard to prove. People click "Accept" on things like 40 page EULAs all the time, and users become inured to reading them. It's become so ridiculous that Congress has debated / proposed legislation to address the issue nationwide.]

Elon had it wrong. The issue on the Internet is not whether we have freedom of speech or not [which btw is not free, rather it was paid for by the blood of patriots]. The issue is freedom of speech under the cover of anonymity. The moment people can say anything they want in a public forum with complete anonymity, where the laws of slander and libel become impossible to enforce, the degradation of civility begins, and continues it's descent, well beyond the pale, until it's final destination is reached: anarchy. Anonymity on a massive scale is what is eroding the social fabric and undermining the social skills development of children, from very early ages. Pseudonyms are fine, so long as there are standards for identity verification, AND there is recourse under the law to subpoena the actual identity of someone who breaks the law by committing slander, libel, fraud, reckless endangerment, etc.

Upvote 0
While we're on the topic of civility, is there no enforcement of the rules of conduct in this forum? I read the Terms and Rules... "You agree to not use the Service to submit ... any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, ..."

For the crime of suggesting civility, which you understood and openly acknowledged, I was called stupid, uppity, self righteous, entitled, and hypocritical. And the original poster was called reckless, hobby wanker, giant dismissive idiot, stupid, impatient, stupid again, and was accused of intentionally violating the ToS. [BTW, intent is very hard to prove. People click "Accept" on things like 40 page EULAs all the time, and users become inured to reading them. It's become so ridiculous that Congress has debated / proposed legislation to address the issue nationwide.]

Elon had it wrong. The issue on the Internet is not whether we have freedom of speech or not [which btw is not free, rather it was paid for by the blood of patriots]. The issue is freedom of speech under the cover of anonymity. The moment people can say anything they want in a public forum with complete anonymity, where the laws of slander and libel become impossible to enforce, the degradation of civility begins, and continues it's descent, well beyond the pale, until it's final destination is reached: anarchy. Anonymity on a massive scale is what is eroding the social fabric and undermining the social skills development of children, from very early ages. Pseudonyms are fine, so long as there are standards for identity verification, AND there is recourse under the law to subpoena the actual identity of someone who breaks the law by committing slander, libel, fraud, reckless endangerment, etc.
You’re the one under an alias, hiding and posting your little rant. The models in this thread are all upfront and show who they are. Again total hypocrisy.

You get to shame everyone and use negative speech but no one else does? This is laughable. I’m glad you found google rotfl.

Words are in the language to be used. The guy was a moron and doubled down in it. Seriously … get over yourself. So righteous and uppity. Gross. People get to be honest. You don’t like it, maybe avoid the adult world. I’m sure there’s places you can go to be wrapped in cotton wool and treated w kid gloves 🤷‍♀️

Not sure I can think of anything more narcissistic than going on a 5 page rant, threatening legal action because someone disagreed with you, and called you out on BS, on a public forum. Cmon now. No attacks were made, simply responses. You are clearly just fragile and don’t appreciate blunt language 🤷‍♀️ Sad.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You’re the one under an alias, hiding and posting your little rant. The models in this thread are all upfront and show who they are. Again total hypocrisy.

You get to shame everyone and use negative speech but no one else does? This is laughable. I’m glad you found google rotfl.

Words are in the language to be used. The guy was a moron and doubled down in it. Seriously … get over yourself. So righteous and uppity. Gross. People get to be honest. You don’t like it, maybe avoid the adult world. I’m sure there’s places you can go to be wrapped in cotton wool and treated w kid gloves 🤷‍♀️

Not sure I can think of anything more narcissistic than going on a 5 page rant, threatening legal action because someone disagreed with you, and called you out on BS, on a public forum. Cmon now. No attacks were made, simply responses. You are clearly just fragile and don’t appreciate blunt language 🤷‍♀️ Sad.
Thank you for demonstrating my point so thoroughly. Your repeated, abusive behavior has been reported as a violation of the site rules.

Upvote 0
Thank you for demonstrating my point so thoroughly. Your repeated, abusive behavior has been reported as a violation of the site rules.
kermit-worried.gif

Upvote 0
Grow up Dawg. Seriously.

Upvote 0

Lol ok. First

If someone does something stupid, like not having verified people only on cam, it's going to get called out for what it is. Stupid. That's not slander, that's not libel, that's not abusive, that's not cruel. It's an accurate term for someone who ignores the very first rule of adult sites. It's an accurate term to call someone a hobby wanker if he wants to call himself a model but has no desire to make real income from it but wants to spice up a sex life. We get angry because dumbasses like him try to wade in and can get sites shut down. Just because you don't like having idiocy pointed out doesn't mean you get to throw around words like abuse, libel, slander etc.

As far as free speech goes, that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want wherever you want it to. The whole free speech thing is that the GOVERNMENT can't censor your speech and throw you into a hard labor camp for your thoughts. Not forums. Not sites you don't have to use and choose to do so. Not privately held sites where Amber is the last say in banning. And then it's fucking ironic that you don't want your "free speech" censored but you want everyone who has opposing views to be held against TOS? Hypocritical.

And then you go on a rant about anonymous or pseudonym posting while here you are, under an alias posting. At least the models have our freaking faces on most of ours and many have links to our sites. But here you are, whining about something you're doing yourself.

And you reported a model to amber. Oooh nooooo whatever shall she do? You widdle feewings were huwt so anyone who makes you upset must go right?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I
Lol ok. First

If someone does something stupid, like not having verified people only on cam, it's going to get called out for what it is. Stupid. That's not slander, that's not libel, that's not abusive, that's not cruel. It's an accurate term for someone who ignores the very first rule of adult sites. It's an accurate term to call someone a hobby wanker if he wants to call himself a model but has no desire to make real income from it but wants to spice up a sex life. We get angry because dumbasses like him try to wade in and can get sites shut down. Just because you don't like having idiocy pointed out doesn't mean you get to throw around words like abuse, libel, slander etc.

As far as free speech goes, that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want wherever you want it to. The whole free speech thing is that the GOVERNMENT can't censor your speech and throw you into a hard labor camp for your thoughts. Not forums. Not sites you don't have to use and choose to do so. Not privately held sites where Amber is the last say in banning. And then it's fucking ironic that you don't want your "free speech" censored but you want everyone who has opposing views to be held against TOS? Hypocritical.

And then you go on a rant about anonymous or pseudonym posting while here you are, under an alias posting. At least the models have our freaking faces on most of ours and many have links to our sites. But here you are, whining about something you're doing yourself.

And you reported a model to amber. Oooh nooooo whatever shall she do? You widdle feewings were huwt so anyone who makes you upset must go right?

My sarcasm wasn't dripping enough to be noticed apparently lol.

to whom?
Due to the magnitude of the grievance, I guess it's been reported to the United Nations. lol

Upvote 0
My sarcasm wasn't dripping enough to be noticed apparently lol.

to whom?
There is a "Report" feature attached to every post. I assumed it was reported to you. The consensus seems to be that this will be a useless report, which, if accurate, suggests that the rules are more likely just for show.

I'm disappointed to hear that the apology was sarcastic. Although without knowing you, I'm not sure what clues there would have been to "You're totally right, I apologize." being sarcastic, dripping or otherwise. If this is a forum that carries some elevated but unstated privilege/status for models, I will happily remove myself since it is unlike to be useful as such to me. The signal to noise ratio is already appearing to be extremely low, and I have no strong desire to read through senseless posts full of ridicule, scorn, personal attacks, and sarcasm. This does not meet any definition of professionalism I have ever seen, despite the word "professional" being used as a self-description several times in the thread by "models". I have better things to do with my time.

Thank you all for your kind attention [dripping sarcasm intended]. Please resume your grousing.

Upvote 0
There is a "Report" feature attached to every post. I assumed it was reported to you. The consensus seems to be that this will be a useless report, which, if accurate, suggests that the rules are more likely just for show.
the only show here has been your posts. thanks for the entertainment :h:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
Pompous people always have to make a big announcement they are leaving… instead of just doing it 🤦‍♀️
I made the decision easier for him. 🔨

Upvote 0
☑️ leans on freedom of speech without fully understanding (or conveniently ignoring) its limits
☑️ feels very strongly that his detractors need to be punished via publicly IDing them or by selectively enforcing the TOS (which he simultaneously claims nobody should be expected to read)
☑️ words things in a very condescending way…
☑️ …but gets offended if you do the same
☑️ every minor setback is a reason to rant about the downfall of society (“we used to be a proper country dammit!!”)
☑️ uses the word “patriots” in conversations where it isn’t necessary

Not trying to stereotype you, dude… sincerely. But I’m just saying, you check ALL the necessary boxes.

Did you have to DVR Tucker while you were typing that rant?

Upvote 0
And with that, I think this thread has run its course.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.