AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2021
India
Hello,
I’ve account in stripchat on named Angel_Mohi and that got suspended and I got email that my account suspended because of violation of rules. As far as I know I never violate any industry rules. I’m trying to contacting stripchat support teams since last 24 hours but I didn’t get any response from them. There are bulk of tokens stuck there and I can’t able to open that account. Please help me to solve this query!DBC0B0F3-3B57-446B-AA3C-59660359AD8A.jpeg

Angel_Mohi, please check your account right now :)
Hi! I’ve had this exact same thing happen in April. I’ve tried reaching out to support and even Stripchat social media accounts. It took days for customers service to get back to me and they said that I’ve broken a rule that I never did! I still have tokens that wasn’t released. This entire thing has been so frustrating because I really loved the site. And I was permanently banned for no reason and they kept my money that I earned. If you know anyway to help please reach out to me. Thank You So Much!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.