AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2021
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me, a couple of days ago I got my stripchat account suspended forever because they said I had broadcasted with an unregistered person, the person I was with is registered and I was broadcasting from the couples category so I thought I was doing everything right. I’ve contacted their support and emailed Chloe from on her but no one is getting back to me :(( Has anyone else had an expecriance like this and managed to get it resolved? I love the site and just want to get back on!

As far as I know, we have already resolved your question, but please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything else :)

Upvote 0
As far as I know, we have already resolved your question, but please do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything else :)
Hi Chloe, my account was suspended 3 days ago for broadcasting with an unregistered model who is my girlfriend. I was told In an email to send in all the documents they requested of us, however I just keep getting a canned response. Usually just saying thanks they forwarded my message to the relevant department. But no luck. I had not realized I even had broke the rules but it won’t happen again. It still remains unresolved. Thanks for your help.

Upvote 0
Hi Chloe, my account was suspended 3 days ago for broadcasting with an unregistered model who is my girlfriend. I was told In an email to send in all the documents they requested of us, however I just keep getting a canned response. Usually just saying thanks they forwarded my message to the relevant department. But no luck. I had not realized I even had broke the rules but it won’t happen again. It still remains unresolved. Thanks for your help.
Oh and my username is ianianianianianian email is iantatro@gmail.com

Upvote 0
Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
xChloe Aynı sorundan dolayı engellendim, hesabımı etkinleştirmeme yardım eder misin?

Hello xChloe, I don't know if I opened the topic in the right place, sorry if I'm wrong, I'm a new member and I was blocked for broadcasting with an unregistered user in my first broadcast and I couldn't get help in the live support section. I sent my documents and got your confirmation, but I did not know that we should definitely register, my partner, if you activate my account, I would be very happy. I sent you an e-mail about the subject, I would be very grateful if you could take a look. Best regards

tekasigorta_burak@hotmail.com

Upvote 0
xChloe Aynı sorundan dolayı engellendim, hesabımı etkinleştirmeme yardım eder misin?

Hello xChloe, I don't know if I opened the topic in the right place, sorry if I'm wrong, I'm a new member and I was blocked for broadcasting with an unregistered user in my first broadcast and I couldn't get help in the live support section. I sent my documents and got your confirmation, but I did not know that we should definitely register, my partner, if you activate my account, I would be very happy. I sent you an e-mail about the subject, I would be very grateful if you could take a look. Best regards

tekasigorta_burak@hotmail.com

Hey @sudem0795
I am happy to look into this for you. Please email me directly at charlie@stripchat.com and provide/confirm the below information:
  • Username:
  • Registered email address for this account:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.