AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2022
hello @xChloe @Charlie_SC please help me, today i recieve a message who my account was suspended for violatiof of show rules, so i write to support and they respond me my account was blocked for offering show ofsite, but that is not true i always do my show in the page i think im a good model and i have more of 90.000 follower is dont fair you ban to me for 7 days i need really work, the only thing to i do its sell my whatsapp and i thing that is not prohibited and many models do that, please help me to recovry access to my account for i can work my username is stormy_johanson

Good day @xChloe @Charlie_SC

I trust you are well

Kindly please assist me if possible, my stripchat account got suspended yesterday 12 October 2022. the reasoning from stripchat was that an unregistered person appeared on my cam, which was my partner saying good for a brief moment and my account was suspended without warning, i have been trying to contact strip chat with no success, is it possible that i can get my account back or if i can open another account because i have never had any problems or breached any other rules since joining strip chat. please advise if there is anything i can do to get the account back as i have a lot of tokens in the account and with the account suspended am helpless...please advise.

My username on stripchat is: DORATHYXXX
My email used on the account is: Mahlatsemahlakalama@gmailcom

your response will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-10-13 at 11.13.52.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-10-13 at 11.13.52.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 7
Upvote 0
Kindly please assist me if possible, my stripchat account got suspended yesterday 12 October 2022. the reasoning from stripchat was that an unregistered person appeared on my cam, which was my partner saying good for a brief moment and my account was suspended without warning

Oh, if you have been broadcasting with an unregistered person for some time (even if it was only 5-10-15 minutes), that is a very serious violation. And yes, that is why your account has been blocked.

Anyway, I will write to you personally if I have more information on your question.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
Thank you so much for your response, my first account was hacked and I lost a lot of tokens and now this one being suspended has left me traumatized because I have a lot of Tokens in it also, being a cam model is my only source of income...if there is any way to get my account back I would appreciate it...and I would make sure that no one ever makes any brief appearance of my cam again

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for your response, my first account was hacked and I lost a lot of tokens and now this one being suspended has left me traumatized because I have a lot of Tokens in it also, being a cam model is my only source of income...if there is any way to get my account back I would appreciate it...and I would make sure that no one ever makes any brief appearance of my cam again

Please email me at chloe@stripchat.com (with your Stripchat registration email) and I'll answer in detail what you can try to do here.

Upvote 0
hello @xChloe @Charlie_SC please help me, today i recieve a message who my account was suspended for violatiof of show rules, so i write to support and they respond me my account was blocked for offering show ofsite, but that is not true i always do my show in the page i think im a good model and i have more of 90.000 follower is dont fair you ban to me for 7 days i need really work, the only thing to i do its sell my whatsapp and i thing that is not prohibited and many models do that, please help me to recovry access to my account for i can work my username is stormy_johanson
I feel your pain - I got a 30 day ban for a first offence of alleged bullying other models. I point out I haven't even streamed to covid and pneumonia and never bulliedin my life. And sorry but support have been as helpful as a chocolate fireguard

Upvote 0
An unregistered person appeared on my cam, which was my partner saying good for a brief moment

I'm not sure what everyone else does..
But I put GF on all of my accounts / all of my platforms .. And me on hers..
Just for this reason, in case of accidents.

Upvote 0
I feel your pain - I got a 30 day ban for a first offence of alleged bullying other models. I point out I haven't even streamed to covid and pneumonia and never bulliedin my life. And sorry but support have been as helpful as a chocolate fireguard
Have you reached out to either of the SC reps here?

The general consensus seems to be that they are extremely helpful.

Upvote 0
Have you reached out to either of the SC reps here?

The general consensus seems to be that they are extremely helpful.
Hi Ozzie; first of all hi as I'm a newbie here and secondly good morning. The SC reps here I'm assuming you mean Chloe and Charlie? They have been involved in my case; although I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt as it would seem their responses are SC generic replies, I'm still waiting on screenshot proof of what I'm supposed to have done; as I'm 49 and never bullied in my life and I'm quite offended at allegation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.