AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2022
Hii stripchat team
I am TThristy-girl we have a 1 year journey on stripchat there is lot of ups and downs there .we are banned recently and the reason is offering shows outside stripchat .But we did not do any shows outside than stripchat .we are shocked that without any big mistake our account got suspended permenantly.my 1 year hardwork got into trash .if anyone help me regarding my account recovery plese

I don’t believe StripChat would ban you for something like that without evidence?

But, if you believe your suspension is incorrect, you can contact them using the link below:

We have replied them 100 times there ,we only got one answer that we accept payment outside that is not true .i found this was happening with many models .i never did any show outside this platform nor i received payments.day by day we are losing hope of getting my account back .i think permanent suspension is not a fair punishment for me .i am ready to give all my 27000+tokens as pelenty but kindly do not permenantly ban me from stripchat @Charlie_SC kindly help if there any way we got our account back

Upvote 0
Hii stripchat team
I am TThristy-girl we have a 1 year journey on stripchat there is lot of ups and downs there .we are banned recently and the reason is offering shows outside stripchat .But we did not do any shows outside than stripchat .we are shocked that without any big mistake our account got suspended permenantly.my 1 year hardwork got into trash .if anyone help me regarding my account recovery plese

Hello

From what I can see, you have contacted our Support team who has already responded to your query regarding your suspension.

Please be advised, we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation, and we only do so with evidence at hand.

As our support team has already noted, the suspension is permanent and final.

Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
Hello

From what I can see, you have contacted our Support team who has already responded to your query regarding your suspension.

Please be advised, we do not suspend models lightly without a thorough investigation, and we only do so with evidence at hand.

Sir we are really unwaware of that rule that accepting Amazon gifts leads to ban my account i only talk about accepting Amazon gift .this is a very big punishment for us .we love stripchat so much we never tried any other platform yet that's why we are not so mature about rules .we always do work here with loyalty and hardness and achieved many times top 20 in couples .it's really so bad when our 1 year hardwork goes trash .plese sir let us give one more chance .My fans are waiting for me .this is my first block sir give me at least one warning .i dont think this is fair .plese think about sir ,it's been 1 month still waiting for open my account
@Charlie_SC

Upvote 0
Sir we are really unwaware of that rule that accepting Amazon gifts leads to ban my account i only talk about accepting Amazon gift .this is a very big punishment for us .
We here in the forums obviously do not know the details of your suspension (and nor should we) but SC allows publishing links to Amazon wish lists, so I very much doubt that merely receiving Amazon gifts was a reason for your ban. Unless perhaps the gifts were payment for off-site contact / shows.

Also if it is a ban and not a temporary suspension then since, as far as I know, SC does not revoke bans, you will need to find a new site to work on.

Upvote 0
We here in the forums obviously do not know the details of your suspension (and nor should we) but SC allows publishing links to Amazon wish lists, so I very much doubt that merely receiving Amazon gifts was a reason for your ban. Unless perhaps the gifts were payment for off-site contact / shows.

Also if it is a ban and not a temporary suspension then since, as far as I know, SC does not revoke bans, you will need to find a new site to work on.

Upvote 0
Its feel so bad when models like us suffer in problem and those who really frauds are still doing live .i know my Indian industry very well .people like us bullied by other studios ,brokers for work under them as 2.5 rs per token and if we don't do it we got reports by them .i am very dissapointed that stripchat does not give me a single chance .there are many models who are still doing live after 4-5 bans.it was our first ban and we still requesting from 1 month .i cant do on other sites because all my country traffic comes on stripchat .i can wait more or i can give more tokens as pelenty .i accept every pelenty but can't accept permenant ban,it's really unfair

Upvote 0
@TThristy-girl

As I have previously stated, our Support team has already provided you with the relevant information on your suspension but as you continue this discussion here, I'm happy to also provide it for you in this thread.

You were banned for Payments Outside Platform, not Amazon Wishlist.
Please note, we actually allow Amazon and Lovense Wishlists.

For this reason, you are now permanently suspended from our site but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Hello

@TThristy-girl

As I have previously stated, our Support team has already provided you with the relevant information on your suspension but as you continue this discussion here, I'm happy to also provide it for you in this thread.

You were banned for Payments Outside Platform, not Amazon Wishlist.
Please note, we actually allow Amazon and Lovense Wishlists.

For this reason, you are now permanently suspended from our site but we do wish you all the best in your future endeavours.
Sir i have told 100 times i never ever accepts any payments .i dont know why no one is listening to us we have given a proff as well of my incident what happen to me .plese think one time if i am guilty i am not present here requesting here to get my account back .i texted every day 100 times to the support but no one is solving my problem .i really respect my job as well and this platform .i also agree i really don't know the rules very well but i never took any payments .i have faith in stripchat that someday my account get unban .and we did not have any intentions to break any rules .sorry for all of this happening due to me .kindly think about us

Upvote 0
We have replied them 100 times there ,we only got one answer that we accept payment outside that is not true .i found this was happening with many models .i never did any show outside this platform nor i received payments.day by day we are losing hope of getting my account back .i think permanent suspension is not a fair punishment for me .i am ready to give all my 27000+tokens as pelenty but kindly do not permenantly ban me from stripchat @Charlie_SC kindly help if there any way we got our account back
This happened to me and i e been a model on sc for over 5 years never once broke rules . No proof no warning just banned forever ! It’s crazy :(

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.