AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account verification denied

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2019
Hello everyone,

Couple of days ago I decided to become a webcam model on chaturbate, but I ran into a problem even before I turned my webcam on.

I've sent two verification pictures like they asked and the reason I got rejected is region restriction. They are not accepting people from my region. I'm from Serbia and I know for sure that there are many performers from my country, so I don't understand why would they reject my application?

Is there any solution for my problem? My account name on chaturbate is nymphadoraxxx.

I could really use some help. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response. It's not what I wanted to hear, but it's an answer after all. :)

@punker barbie so it's not an issue with my passport? It's an issue with my IP adress and country I'm living in currenty, right?

Does that mean I could start camming once I move out to Canada on (semi)permanent deal?

Thanks again for all the help, it means a lot!

Upvote 0
Thanks for the response. It's not what I wanted to hear, but it's an answer after all. :)

@punker barbie so it's not an issue with my passport? It's an issue with my IP adress and country I'm living in currenty, right?

Does that mean I could start camming once I move out to Canada on (semi)permanent deal?

Thanks again for all the help, it means a lot!

It will be the actual country itself. If you're in a country where it's illegal, if they allow you to broadcast, not only are you in danger of being in trouble/sued/arrested, so are the cam sites - and of course, no business wants to be sued (not even 0.01 cents).

I see plenty of Canadians cam, so I assume it's not illegal their, so when you do move you should be perfectly fine from that perspective.

• Helpful!
Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
Thank you for your post. Since you are in an area where we cannot allow CB broadcasters to go on screen or collect tokens, I'm sorry that there is no way CB Support can help you at this point.
Hi, can you please elaborate on this? Some of my friends also got the same notice when they tried to verify, but I have verified account since last year and I am from same country as OP but my ID expires in few months, does this mean i can't re-verify? I asked support ia email but didnt get any response... Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.