AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2022
Shinekiki
Ticket#(19761946)

Hello @punker barbie I was Trying to verify my account using my government issued id but the only option I see is for a passport.Could you please resolve this issue so that I can continue with the registration. Thanks in advance.

Shinekiki
Ticket#(19761946)

Hello @punker barbie I was Trying to verify my account using my government issued id but the only option I see is for a passport.Could you please resolve this issue so that I can continue with the registration. Thanks in advance.
Shinekiki. Ticket #19761946. Hello @punker barbie I just wanted to clarify that the only option I was presented with for verification is a passport. In the past I was able to use a government issued ID to verify. Would appreciate it if you can have CB reveiw this for me and enable verification using a government issued ID card.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.