AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2023
I was new on site and someone talking about offline payment with me, i was new don't know what to do with that guy for that reason my account gone blocked i lost my 15000 tokens. I talk with moderation team they said account is blocked with that decision I'm okay but i want to work on this for my earnings and i learn also that if someone talking about offline payment we can do mute him or ban him. I just want one chance again on site to do work again but my documents gone rejected because of my last account which lusty_indian1 please help me and give one last chancel, i will never do that mistake again.

Hey @havee_fun

Please note that we do not suspend models lightly and only do so once we undertake a thorough investigation and have evidence at hand.
We also require all models to tick a box every time you enter your account, which states that you have read and agree to follow the rules.

Stripchat Rules clearly state:
  • Accepting and/or asking for funds off-site by any method whatsoever (including PayPal, Western Union, or any other 3rd-party payment method).
  • Failure to comply with the rules can lead to a permanent ban and any tokens earned being withheld.

As a professional performer/model, should you choose not to familiarise yourself with the platform's guidelines and proceed to breach the rules, we cannot be held responsible.
Unfortunately, in this case, we cannot assist further as this is a serious violation resulting in permanent suspension from our site.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.