AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account was banned and we believe it is an error

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2021
Chaturbate Username
geeman_67
my friend Kara_moor had her account banned on 11/5/2021 and we believe the reason was not valid.

Ticket numbers are 18554144 and 18552256

We believe this is from a statement when Kara said she always loved to flirt with boys starting from 14 years old. She was banned soon after. This was meant just as communication and was not said as anything illegal or immoral.

This statement we believe is not a violation of CB rules. Please investigate and reinstate this account. This is her only income and it is important to her livelihood.

I know you cannot discuss matter with me. Please contact her via the email listed on the account and tickets. If there is more information i can provide let me know.

thanks

Stop emailing me about deleted posts. You’re new, your posts sit in a queue for me to approve. They are invisible until I approve them. You made 2 exact same threads so I deleted the 2nd one. Just reply in this thread is you need to add information.

Upvote 0
Hi geeman, I had experience this and I'm sure its a light suspension and her account will be back soon. when CB support reply she might just need to reply to that email acknowledging the TOS rules and should be back, it does take time and it is frustrating but hoping she will be back soon. tc

Upvote 0
Hi geeman, I had experience this and I'm sure its a light suspension and her account will be back soon. when CB support reply she might just need to reply to that email acknowledging the TOS rules and should be back, it does take time and it is frustrating but hoping she will be back soon. tc
thanks, but there has been no email or explanation. that is the frustration on her part.
and hello...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.