AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account was suddenly banned SUPPORT DIDNT REPLY

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2022
@punker barbie

Hello! My ticket number is 20239597, my account was blocked on 09/5/2022 without specifying the problem, in the middle of my stream. Please help me find out the reason and correct it, because I sincerely did not intend to violate the rules of your site, I learned them carefully (I have read them again now) and I really like working on your site. I have been on chatrubate for about 2 years and this is my main income. Therefore, I will forgive you to help deal with this problem.

Thank you for your time, best regards, Charlie

@punker barbie I sent request from 2 my email
accounts and support replying only on this one to which the account is not registered, why it's like that....its already 6 days how my acc banned and you keep ignoring me, please just let me continue my work. Ticket number 20260958 , account curly_charliee

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.