AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT WAS UNBANNED. CASHED OUT TOKENS STILL UNPAID

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2022
Hi @punker barbie ,
Just the other day chaturbate had banned my account with 30,000 tkns transfered to cash and was awaiting payout. After we cleared things out they lifted the suspension but still i havent received payout for the tokens i had cashed out by 30th of January. Am cleared and dont know how to handle the issue now that am unbanned. How do i get paid for those tokens that were transferred to cash and were taken out for payout.

ACCOUNT NAME :: AWESOME_PRINCESS

screenshot for suspension lifted as below
1644524407940.png

Hi @punker barbie ,
Just the other day chaturbate had banned my account with 30,000 tkns transfered to cash and was awaiting payout. After we cleared things out they lifted the suspension but still i havent received payout for the tokens i had cashed out by 30th of January. Am cleared and dont know how to handle the issue now that am unbanned. How do i get paid for those tokens that were transferred to cash and were taken out for payout.

ACCOUNT NAME :: AWESOME_PRINCESS

screenshot for suspension lifted as below
View attachment 91674
Support has confirmed they have contacted you regarding your concern.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.