AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accountability of BTC Chaturbate Payment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2019
Hey Everyone!

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but I might as well try!

I'm a webmaster affiliate at Chaturbate & I receive payment in BTC every 15 days. In my accountability, I'm supposed to send an invoice with 20% extra for VAT.
I wonder, how the hell can I produce an invoice with 20% VAT? Am I supposed to consider the full amount has 20% VAT? So I would be sitting on 20% of the revenues?

Hey Everyone!

Not sure this is the right place to post this, but I might as well try!

I'm a webmaster affiliate at Chaturbate & I receive payment in BTC every 15 days. In my accountability, I'm supposed to send an invoice with 20% extra for VAT.
I wonder, how the hell can I produce an invoice with 20% VAT? Am I supposed to consider the full amount has 20% VAT? So I would be sitting on 20% of the revenues?
Im not quite sure I am understanding the question, is chaturbate asking you to provide an invoice or an accountant?

Upvote 0
My accountant. I mean, i'm not sure how I should declare VAT on such a transaction.
Best thing you could do in that case would be to ask your accountant how he wants you to do it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.