AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accounts banned 2 months ago and i still have no answer from support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 20, 2020
Hello! @punker barbie Could you help me?
I have major problem with my account being banned for multiple times.
i made an account Anemona_ and i didnt use it so i didnt get the NEW promovation when i wanted to broadcast, so after a while i made a new account with Anemona_passion and started broadcasting but in short time it was banned asking me to make an age verification again, even if i did it in the begining. i dont know why they asked me that. i dropped that account even if i had tokens on it and made a new one. I started using Ana_Carolina and i did the age verification, i read all the rules to make sure i dont break any of it and after a while while broadcasting i got a notification that i have to make the age verification for all the person appearing in my cam, but i was totally alone, not even tv was on. i really dont understand what is happening. I tried again with another account. Ruxy_fuxy. it went trough the age verification form again and started broadcasting but in few days this account was banned for no reason and with no notification.
i started using my fist account Anemona_ and after few days i was banned again even if i know i didnt break any of your rule.

Could you help me to get back one of my account ? WHY i got banned if i made sure i dont break any of the site rule?

Hello! @punker barbie Could you help me?
I have major problem with my account being banned for multiple times.
i made an account Anemona_ and i didnt use it so i didnt get the NEW promovation when i wanted to broadcast, so after a while i made a new account with Anemona_passion and started broadcasting but in short time it was banned asking me to make an age verification again, even if i did it in the begining. i dont know why they asked me that. i dropped that account even if i had tokens on it and made a new one. I started using Ana_Carolina and i did the age verification, i read all the rules to make sure i dont break any of it and after a while while broadcasting i got a notification that i have to make the age verification for all the person appearing in my cam, but i was totally alone, not even tv was on. i really dont understand what is happening. I tried again with another account. Ruxy_fuxy. it went trough the age verification form again and started broadcasting but in few days this account was banned for no reason and with no notification.
i started using my fist account Anemona_ and after few days i was banned again even if i know i didnt break any of your rule.

Could you help me to get back one of my account ? WHY i got banned if i made sure i dont break any of the site rule?

Support states there are no bans or restrictions currently on your accounts. Please try accessing your account again and feel free to contact support if you have any further issues.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.