AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Accounts being banned when models try to verify

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 6, 2020
I was just trying to verify a new model on my studio, and when I submitted the ID the verification was denied very quickly and immediately banned. The message associated with the ban says "We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service." I don't understand why this is happening, what rule could they have broken on a new account that has never broadcast or even been verified?

I know at least 5 people who have had a similar experience in the last week or so, why is chaturbate banning models that are trying to verify their accounts? Most of them new and have never been on chaturbate before.

The only case that they responded about is the one where the model worked previously, they had a ban at an account at a previous studio. Chaturbate said that I need to email from the account associated with that account, but it is controlled by a studio who has no interest in helping the model in this case. Does this effectively leave the model permanently banned simply because her previous studio is in control of the email associated with her previous account and won't help her?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.