AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

acount verification denied on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2021
Hi mi nickname is angelagomezz i was creating a new acount but in the las photo it says they can approved me because im alreaby approved this is the message

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.

i have sent a message to them but they no answer me @punker barbie
can u help me please

Ty so much

Hi mi nickname is angelagomezz i was creating a new acount but in the las photo it says they can approved me because im alreaby approved this is the message

Your age verification was declined for the following reason:

The person you submitted ID for was already approved on this account. If you are replacing an existing ID with a newer ID, please let us know.

i have sent a message to them but they no answer me @punker barbie
can u help me please

Ty so much
As Support has advised on your previous accounts, you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hello, I just made the account, looks like starting a thread is not possible for a new account holders, I tried to find one of the newest verification issue threads, for whatever reason I keep being unable to verify the following account, I took a look at the photo ID and it is very clear, financial institutions in the lake have excepted it in the past, no problem, I also took a look at the picture and it looks like I am under all the correct requirements, I’ve been checking out some of the threads, and it appears a member here has helped various people get verified, hoping the same can happen in this case, my username is: Your_Fat_Whore Would like to just get on cam and get it rolling, thanks for any help

Upvote 0
Hello, I just made the account, looks like starting a thread is not possible for a new account holders, I tried to find one of the newest verification issue threads, for whatever reason I keep being unable to verify the following account, I took a look at the photo ID and it is very clear, financial institutions in the lake have excepted it in the past, no problem, I also took a look at the picture and it looks like I am under all the correct requirements, I’ve been checking out some of the threads, and it appears a member here has helped various people get verified, hoping the same can happen in this case, my username is: Your_Fat_Whore Would like to just get on cam and get it rolling, thanks for any help
Support has advised that your verification photos are not being submitted in the proper format. If you have questions about the correct format, please contact support@chaturbate.com.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.