AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Add performer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2021
I added the details of a performer to the Streamate Studio account, after four days I was informed that there was something wrong, I corrected it and submitted it, do I have to wait another four days,

I added the details of a performer to the Streamate Studio account, after four days I was informed that there was something wrong, I corrected it and submitted it, do I have to wait another four days,
Likely yes, support can take a while to get back. Representatives on here are quite responsive but may take a day or two. @Catalina SM is the representative on here but she has also provided a link to other representatives for different countries and regions.

I'd recommend reaching to the respective rep you need, they'll be a lot faster in assistance than the regular support team.

Reactions: Catalina SM
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.