AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Added hashtags erase using lovense dream bot when tipped

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2022
I have been noticing that my hashtags erase in the title as soon as I get a tip while running lovense dream bot. As soon as you start the app it auto enters #lovense, I then enter the 4 other hashtags I qualify under. I notice after getting tipped the hashtags erase and I have to keep adding them manually. Is this a flaw or am I doing something wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks guys

Noticed this issue last week in the room I mod in. The model was trying out some apps she hadn't used before, and thought it was an incompatibility issue between several that were running together. I'll have to check my notes on which apps were running at the time. However there wasn't time to troubleshoot it then, planning that this weekend. But exactly the same issue. All 5 of the hashtags, and the current room goal, disappeared as soon as anyone sent a tip. She ended up switching back to a more familiar app to get around it.

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so I may pass it along to our Support team.
I think I may have figured it out, I’m the bot is a spot where you can add the hashtags separated by comma’s. I think this is where I was going wrong. I was manually adding them to the title. Does this sound correct Barbie?

Upvote 0
Yeah. Your bot is using the CB API to update the room subject. This bot isn't very intelligent and thus overwrites anything already there, including the #hashtags you entered manually.

Cheers,
Cexmental

Reactions: Poed_Cam_Chic
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.