AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adding person rejected/Document moderation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2023
Hi @xChloe and @Charlie_SC i am new here, thabks for finding such community , i have been tryinng to couple up two of my models in my studio account but in vain ., provided full information as required by stripchat but my documents have been rejected citing that they already have my models document. I have also tried to cintact support. One of the tickets said my account has been suspended for 72hours ciring am using other user accounts to bring more people into my room . I am not a model. I dont broadcast. I am a studio account. Would you kindly help me verify my two models documents who wanna have a show together as couple. ..or help me go about it maybe am doing it wrong.

Hey 🙂
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and review your case.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.