AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Address verification denied.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaneJaneth

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2022
SA, Capetown.
Streamate Username
JaneJaneth
Hi, everyone. I have been reading threads here for some time and I am so grateful for everyone’s support here. I have an issue with my address verification on streamate. I uploaded my bank statement with everything showing clearly. Date, address, everything they could need to verify my address but was told the document cannot be verified. What does it mean when they say Photocopy/scan/screenshots are insuficient? How am I supposed to upload? They dont want scanned documents? Should I just take a picture of my adress verification and upload? They said I should Upload a different proof but I dont havr anything else on my name and adress than my bank account. Please help

Reactions: Sexybabe
Hi, everyone. I have been reading threads here for some time and I am so grateful for everyone’s support here. I have an issue with my address verification on streamate. I uploaded my bank statement with everything showing clearly. Date, address, everything they could need to verify my address but was told the document cannot be verified. What does it mean when they say Photocopy/scan/screenshots are insuficient? How am I supposed to upload? They dont want scanned documents? Should I just take a picture of my adress verification and upload? They said I should Upload a different proof but I dont havr anything else on my name and adress than my bank account. Please help
Hey im sorry to hear this i had this same problem too i tried my best so hard months ago nothing helped they are so hard to this address proof thing its not fair i feel you because i had this same experience with them rejecting my address proof everytime i also did'nt had anythingelse to proof my address i could only proof thru bankstatement too but that was never enough for them i was so tired of that shit and i joined a studio agency when you join a studio agency you don't need to proof address because you will be paid directly thru your studio i had no choice but to join a studio only to work on streamate since streamate have the best traffic of all sites but there are also slow days too its not always that good
But yeah now im working on streamate without address proof i did'nt want to join a studio but i has no other choice
Hope you can find another way to join streamate

• Helpful!
Reactions: Diana_Devil
Upvote 0
I thought I was uniquely having a problem with this, lol. I was already a model on there in 2019 and got closed out during the time there was an issue with California-based models. Now they tell me to go ahead and re-register, but I'm running into the same issue you are this time. It's kind of bizarre. Since all my statements come paperless, I tried even using my property tax bill, but nothing doing. Will keep up with this thread and see if we can't all unlock the key to getting verified together!

Upvote 0
This might sound dumb, but have you tried printing out your bill and taking a picture of it with your phone, and uploading that?

I think they want something "physically" mailed to you each month... But everyone gets e-bills now -__-
Sorry, maybe i should have been clearer in may answer too.

I provided the PDF download of my internet providers paperless bill. It had my name, address and showed payment amounts. I think the statement needs to show those 3 things.

Amy / CBB

xx

Upvote 0
This might sound dumb, but have you tried printing out your bill and taking a picture of it with your phone, and uploading that?

I think they want something "physically" mailed to you each month... But everyone gets e-bills now -__-

Sorry, maybe i should have been clearer in may answer too.

I provided the PDF download of my internet providers paperless bill. It had my name, address and showed payment amounts. I think the statement needs to show those 3 things.

Amy / CBB
I appreciate the responses and am going to try exactly that now. The information in their support email made me think that would be less successful, but it makes good sense and seems it has worked before. Off I go! Thanks!

Reactions: CuteBootyBabe21
Upvote 0
Well, that was rejected already. The new rejection message does at least provide some info indicating that e-bills may be accepted and how. However, the one they just rejected fit the criteria listed :wtf: Uploaded another doc and crossing fingers.

To the OP, @NanaLove , did you get sorted or have to take the alternate route?

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Upvote 0
Well, that was rejected already. The new rejection message does at least provide some info indicating that e-bills may be accepted and how. However, the one they just rejected fit the criteria listed :wtf: Uploaded another doc and crossing fingers.

To the OP, @NanaLove , did you get sorted or have to take the alternate route?
No. I didn’t. The one site I really want to work on and I can’t seem to make past this. I’m thinking of getting a new internet provider and ask them to mail me the bill and try that way.

Upvote 0
I finally got in by myself. No studio was needed. I have no idea what was making the other address verifications to bounce but after sometime, I closed that account and opened a new one with a new email. I uploaded my new water bill, which is the same as the last one that was rejected, only difference is this bill came on the first of sept. They approved me with this one.

So, honestly, I don’t know why the other ones were denied.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.