AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Administrator Overstepping

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2016
Shirley,

I mod for a model who has just finished a long show. She took a 10 minute break when she finished & suddenly she gets the attached warning stating she was asleep on camera.

I was there for the entire show & at no point did she fall asleep.

The only reason we can think of for the warning was due to a whispered comment I made via the bot I wrote. This comment was to jokingly say "Don't fall asleep", as she'd just finished over 3 hours of edging.

She is absolutely furious she's received this & so am I. I was there for the entire show & if this comment is the reason for the warning, then the administrator has taken it out of context because he doesn't know how our friendship works.

This needs looking into & the specific administrator needs to apologise to the model for making a serious error in judgement.

Attachments

• 2018-11-20-06_34_26-Chaturbate---100%-Free-Chat-&-Webcams.png
    2018-11-20-06_34_26-Chaturbate---100%-Free-Chat-&-Webcams.png
    21.5 KB · Views: 102
Advise for both for next time first calm down and then write to the admin or here.
Now when i read the above i see demaning/prdering writing instead of asking politely if she is able to look into the isseu.
Plus in the performers note as a reply i don`t see her ask for any kind of proof by the admin side and threatening line to inform shirley if not removed.
Not smart actions it is easier to catch a fly with honey than with vnegar ;)

Upvote 0
Advice for you, unless your name is Shirley (to whom the post is addressed) don't comment.

This is the second time in a small number of days CB staff have shown complete incompetence. Firstly the email notification issue & response, and now this with an admin who is clearly not fit to do the job.

Involving Shirley seems to be the only way some of the staff seem to suddenly reassess what the problem is.

That reply by the model & my post on here were in no way written in anger. They were written in the way I deal with every company who fail to do their jobs properly. An apology is the least CB can do considering the emotional distress they caused the model in question.

CB have very rarely replied to requests for proof in my past experience, so asking for it now seemed pointless.

Upvote 0
Advice for you, unless your name is Shirley (to whom the post is addressed) don't comment.
Advice for you, don’t post publicly if you want a private conversation.

Also I would imagine that Shirley/CB will want to communicate directly with the model. Not really sure how/why the mod should/would be involved with an internal matter.

Upvote 0

This is the second time in a small number of days CB staff have shown complete incompetence. Firstly the email notification issue & response, and now this with an admin who is clearly not fit to do the job.

Involving Shirley seems to be the only way some of the staff seem to suddenly reassess what the problem is.

That reply by the model & my post on here were in no way written in anger. They were written in the way I deal with every company who fail to do their jobs properly. An apology is the least CB can do considering the emotional distress they caused the model in question.

CB have very rarely replied to requests for proof in my past experience, so asking for it now seemed pointless.

Although it sounds stupid and obvious, since this is something CB takes seriously, are you sure she didn't even lay back for 10 seconds with eyes closed, or gave the possible impression of being asleep - even in a joking way? I saw a model lay back for literally about 10 seconds after cumming hard, just as a recovery - you know how it is - and suddenly she was temporarily banned.She was lucky and got her account back, as I think they reviewed the footage (presumably) and saw "ok she did cum and it was just a rest/breather".

Upvote 0
I think this is clearly between the model and Shirley.

Unless you are a registered user on the account to be on camera it's not your place to request information.

If you're registered to the account carry on but if you're a mod you have no right requesting anything.

Upvote 0
Advice for you, don’t post publicly if you want a private conversation.

All I can do is shake my head at the irony of this comment.

The reason I got involved is because the model asked me to because of what she had just dealt with in the tip notes I've attached. She was upset beyond words at having to read these & then when the warning appeared she completely broke down.

As her mod & friend I am well within my rights to ask for answers based on the fact I am a witness to the fact she was never asleep. I can dispute the warning that was given as I was there the whole show & if CB have a recording of it they need to go back & review it.

I hope the models who have decided to go on the attack against me are never in the position that my friend is & have no-one fight their corner as I am doing for her.

Attachments

• 2018-11-20 18_16_46-Chat with Sub_Nicolevalley in a Live Adult Video Chat Room Now.png
    2018-11-20 18_16_46-Chat with Sub_Nicolevalley in a Live Adult Video Chat Room Now.png
    9.7 KB · Views: 54
Upvote 0
All I can do is shake my head at the irony of this comment.

The reason I got involved is because the model asked me to because of what she had just dealt with in the tip notes I've attached. She was upset beyond words at having to read these & then when the warning appeared she completely broke down.

As her mod & friend I am well within my rights to ask for answers based on the fact I am a witness to the fact she was never asleep. I can dispute the warning that was given as I was there the whole show & if CB have a recording of it they need to go back & review it.

I hope the models who have decided to go on the attack against me are never in the position that my friend is & have no-one fight their corner as I am doing for her.

No, you can't ask for shit because it's not your business. You're her mod. Not the owner of the account, CB can't tell you shit because this is a private matter between them and her. Know your roll. Stay in your lane.

Upvote 0
As her mod & friend I am well within my rights to ask for answers
No, though.

She was upset beyond words at having to read these & then when the warning appeared she completely broke down.
That sucks but if shitty website tactics caused a breakdown for her, she should reconsider Chaturbate.

I’d be embarrassed to have a member fight for me on something like this. This isn’t a religious crusade or a human rights violation lol. Not sure she needs a white knight on this one.

Upvote 0
Are you for real??? Should any model have to deal with comments like this?? NO!!!!
If my comment is that damaging to you, then you’re proving my point. Camming requires a tough skin. Camming on Chaturbate requires acknowledging that the site is ban-happy and inconsistent so you’ll always be risking a warning or ban for doing nothing. If a site warning causes a breakdown, I hope she’s able to get help because that’s a maladaptive overreaction and not a healthy way to live.

And you need to chill.

Upvote 0
Please have the Broadcaster you moderate for email Support@Chaturbate.com directly, for the possibility of being able to open her account once she responds to the warning.

The other posters in this thread are correct, only CB account holders are answered/helped concerning their account questions. We value our account holders' privacy and security, so do not answer anyone that is not confirmed as being the account holder--especially on public forums and in emails.

Thank you

Upvote 0
You made a public thread here. People will comment on it and your posts. Calm yourself. Pretty much every post on a camgirl forum IS in our lane. The model is an adult she needs to do this herself--I'd be pretty cringed out to have a mod behaving frantically like this on my behalf for my own account issue.

Happy Birthday @Gen btw !! :h: :h: lol

Upvote 0
Please have the Broadcaster you moderate for email Support@Chaturbate.com directly, for the possibility of being able to open her account once she responds to the warning.

The other posters in this thread are correct, only CB account holders are answered/helped concerning their account questions. We value our account holders' privacy and security, so do not answer anyone that is not confirmed as being the account holder--especially on public forums and in emails.

Thank you

Thanks for the response Shirley, I'll get her to do that, although her account hasn't been closed.

Upvote 0
if she can`t handle those comments and take it personally instead of laughing about the idiot

That idiot, in this case, was an admin working for CB, not sure how you come to the conclusion she has to laugh it off.

I see a moderator who takes his role seriously. Not all the woman are able to solve conflicts in a straight forward way, it is cause they emotionally involved and tend to take it personally. A moderator can be of great value, however, privacy respected, you can not act for the model. You have to find middle ways in approaching the problem. So I would certainly advise the mod to become more of a mentor for the woman and help the lady in this situation to have it solved by herself with his guidance. No need to attack him and call him a " Member " ... moderators have a great value in a busy room.

Upvote 0
No need to attack him and call him a " Member " ...
That's what they are, why wouldn't you call them as such? They are members who have been granted temporary mod privileges. I agree with the rest of what you have said, but it seems like you have attributed some negative connotation to the use of the term "member" when I do not think that is what was intended here at all.

Upvote 0
That's what they are, why wouldn't you call them as such? They are members who have been granted temporary mod privileges. I agree with the rest of what you have said, but it seems like you have attributed some negative connotation to the use of the term "member" when I do not think that is what was intended here at all.

When you generalize it with "Thats what they are" then you make me perfectly clear that there is still this idea that people have to look down on people. Good luck with that!

Upvote 0
They are members. As opposed to performers, or those who have not yet made an account on the site to become *dun dun DUNNN* members. No one is looking down upon anyone else by making the distinction.

Upvote 0
When you generalize it with "Thats what they are" then you make me perfectly clear that there is still this idea that people have to look down on people. Good luck with that!

wait...what..why would be calling a member....a member be looking down on them. I don't get it. I think I am missing something.

Reactions: Gen
Upvote 0

Lol. Here's the thing. A mod is either A) a volunteer or B) an employee. And therefore has no right jamming their nose in business like this actually demanding an apology...

It would be HUMILIATING as a model to have my EMPLOYEE (or more likely volunteer) behaving in this manner. The mod needs to learn to stay in their lane. The model recieved a warning, wasn't even banned and the Mod shows up here all emotional and full of outrage demanding an apology. Employees/volunteers shouldn't be behaving in that manner. Ever. It reflects poorly on their employers/models business. If I want to act like an asshole it's my business and my place to do so but certainly not the place of anyone I may employ.

Not to mention the entirely different issue of "If the mod isn't a model themselves they have no place mentoring models on a thing they don't even do."

But you think we should advise them to be a mentor for the model because models are often "too emotional" to handle their own business. Riggghhhhtttt, because this mod wasn't a ridiculous emotional mess over a warning.

*Eye roll*

Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
That idiot, in this case, was an admin working for CB, not sure how you come to the conclusion she has to laugh it off.

I see a moderator who takes his role seriously. Not all the woman are able to solve conflicts in a straight forward way, it is cause they emotionally involved and tend to take it personally. A moderator can be of great value, however, privacy respected, you can not act for the model. You have to find middle ways in approaching the problem. So I would certainly advise the mod to become more of a mentor for the woman and help the lady in this situation to have it solved by herself with his guidance. No need to attack him and call him a " Member " ... moderators have a great value in a busy room.

Indeed in HER room and here we are on a forum which does have nothing to do with HER room as you say it.
A. he is acting now not as mod and more like a studio support or boss by adressing this and i don`t thinkhe is that.
B. Is he her legal representative to handle these cases?
C. If he needs to mentor her how to handle these things sorry but all models i know and helped never had too be hold htheir hand while camming and whisper in their ear they don`t mean in it they are just meanies because that is what i see
D. Camming is a hard world and i have a lot of respect for the models because a tough skin is required for this job mentally and physically if you lack it don`t do it

Upvote 0
Pshh I’d unmod one of my moderaters if they behaved like that. My room, my rules, my responsibility. I’ve already taken away mod privileges when one got power happy. The model is an adult and you absolutely have to have thick skin to deal with any jerks or issues. She can clear up issues with a single nice email to support. She was warned, not banned.

Reactions: tekwolf
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.