AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

adore me?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JessaBella

Cam Model
Jul 21, 2017
www.linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@JessaBella_SM
Streamate Username
JessaBella
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001109596/Jessa-Bella/
where do you buy your outfits? or lingerie?
I found adore me a while ago... the PITA ass is remembering to skip the month or go on payment vacations or have my charge charged $39.95 most of their sets are $40 and I have found a place that has my size bra (42B/C)

so where do you shop?

Combination of secondhand stores, Amazon, and clearance racks at the cheaper stores. :cat:
Haha Ive always wondered if I'm the only one that does second hand stores specifically for lingerie! I feel like people underestimate it I find new (price tags and all) and hardly worn stuff there all the time! I think people buy stuff - and never find the occasion to wear it ... not cam girls though! ;) PS OMGOSH adoreme has such awesome stuff!

I have a hard time finding bras that fit me well (itty bitty, plus wide set so if there's an underwire it cuts into my side boob) plus I'm picky, so I just take whatever I can find wherever I find it haha. When I'm not camming I honestly just go braless a lot because it's more comfy. I love thrifting but I rarely find stuff my size. Clearance racks at Target and places sometimes have stuff I like, and occasionally I'll order stuff online. I was doing Adore Me for a while but I really only buy stuff from there when they have extra deals and even then I'm not always super into what they have (depends on my mood I guess).
I tried to go bra/lingerie shopping this weekend and just couldn't find anything; finally ended up ordering something on Amazon so we'll see how that fits when it arrives haha.

I have a very large bust that's hard to find, so I have to buy specialty bras. It's rare that I find a bra for under $60, and my favorite bra I currently have is about 75, if I remember right. My ribcage is small compared to my bust size, I'm a 34 G, so it's difficult to find stuff.

I LOVE adore me and I've gotten a few things from thrift shops in the past as well. I always make sure to watch out for the big clearance sales at some of the more expensive places too (VS/Pink, Nordstroms, even jcpenney has some good stuff from time to time). VS has their semi-annual in January and June every year, and Nordstrom is usually right before or after. I'm not sure about the others though.
Also make sure to check out outlet stores! Lots of good stuff there. ;)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.