AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adult advertising in the US

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 8, 2022
Does anyone know if there is an adult advertising site like TrafficJunky that accepts normal (non-crypto) payment methods and doesn't require you to be an LLC if you're in the US? I'm looking into affiliate marketing for cam modelling at the suggestion of this forum and have gotten some good momentum but totally forgot about that piece of shit FOSTA-SESTA and have run into a wall with ad buys. I'm not sure if anyone here has experience with this but it's the first place I thought of to ask.

Does anyone know if there is an adult advertising site like TrafficJunky that accepts normal (non-crypto) payment methods and doesn't require you to be an LLC if you're in the US? I'm looking into affiliate marketing for cam modelling at the suggestion of this forum and have gotten some good momentum but totally forgot about that piece of shit FOSTA-SESTA and have run into a wall with ad buys. I'm not sure if anyone here has experience with this but it's the first place I thought of to ask.
there's quite a few, some of the other well known ones are, exoclick, Juciy ads and traffic stars. (at least they used to take cc payments, its been a long time since I have done display ads so might have changed since)

TJ and Juciy are the only ones I have personally used, tbh I didnt think much of the traffic I got from juicy but their minimum spend is very low compared to other sites.

To find more advertising sites the key phrase you want to check is "adult traffic networks". If the affiliate program you use provides you with an account manager they could probably point you in the direction of some traffic sources that convert well for their program.

ETA: if you want to work within the industry (even just doing marketing) I would recommend at least furmilurizing yourself with crypto so you can send and receive payments since thats very much the way things look like they are heading for us.

• Helpful!
Reactions: inertvolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.