AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Adult baby roleplay on SM

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiki Jane

Cam Model
Aug 30, 2016
Hi friends!

I'm still in the process of being verified as a cam model. In the interim, I have a pressing question.

A guy on Streamate does an adult baby thing, and is asking if I can roleplay as his babysitter. I would be ok with this, but not sure as to the legality of the thing. Would it be ok if I coo coo at him and stuff, but not eplicitly say the age he's pretending to be? Can I "change his diaper" as long as I don't talk about excrement/urine? (Eww).

Thanks!!

Baby+Sitter roleplay is not something that Support specifically looks for, however, if someone writes in to complain about seeing it on your cam, then it may become a trivial situation on your end.

I'd say that it's okay so long as you're staying within the guidelines of the Code of Conduct, specifically:
4. Live Chat Code of Conduct
Performer agrees that s/he will not violate any law concerning obscenity. Performer shall not portray depictions of sex involving any person under the age of eighteen (18) years of age, rape, incest, bestiality, fisting, necrophilia, any form of minor activity, urination and/or defecation.

Status
Not open for further replies.